Possible Security Issue

• Thread starter Digger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Digger

Good evening everyone! Well, some sketchy shit has happened over the past couple of days and it's led me to wondering what happens if I get raided and they don't find plants growing but they do find equipment.

It all started with an order from kelp4less getting delayed. An order for myco inocculant was supposed to be here Monday. It got to my area, went to my local post office, and then was routed back to the PO from where it came and then was delivered today. The package has been opened because it was delivered in a padded manila envelope, with green tape sealing it and a normal looking postage sticker. If you've ever ordered from k4l you know thats not how they ship. Whats got me paranoid, is before I went to the mailbox, there were two dept of natural resources police parked in front of my house for who knows how long, but they were there for at least 45 minutes after I saw them.

Lets say I break down, and get rid of all the plants, can they do me anything just because I have equipment? I'll kill the plants I have and would even consider tossing the few ounces of bud I have, but what about my equipment.

Thanks for any help or guidance. Hopefully I'm just bugging out and it's nothing.

hiboy

hiboy

Good evening everyone! Well, some sketchy shit has happened over the past couple of days and it's led me to wondering what happens if I get raided and they don't find plants growing but they do find equipment.

It all started with an order from kelp4less getting delayed. An order for myco inocculant was supposed to be here Monday. It got to my area, went to my local post office, and then was routed back to the PO from where it came and then was delivered today. The package has been opened because it was delivered in a padded manila envelope, with green tape sealing it and a normal looking postage sticker. If you've ever ordered from k4l you know thats not how they ship. Whats got me paranoid, is before I went to the mailbox, there were two dept of natural resources police parked in front of my house for who knows how long, but they were there for at least 45 minutes after I saw them.

Lets say I break down, and get rid of all the plants, can they do me anything just because I have equipment? I'll kill the plants I have and would even consider tossing the few ounces of bud I have, but what about my equipment.

Thanks for any help or guidance. Hopefully I'm just bugging out and it's nothing.
If you have nothing there they can't do shit
Make sure no remnants or crumbs around
You could even bring in some tomato plants and play that game
Hb

iKharon

iKharon

It helps to tell ppl what state this happen at. In colo I'd be laughing. In Tx I'd be chopping.
Lino! Lol, my thoughts exactly. Bro, I'm getting a 20x9x7 greenhouse to add more space. I'm looking at 10 reg photo plants outdoors, plus 10 autos, plus 8 indoors for this run.. police never ever are near my neck of the woods, but even if I saw some, shit, 40 of 50 people in our little area all grow anyway. I wouldn't think twice about being worried. Lol

D

Digger

To err on the side of caution all the plants have come down. There's no way I could hide all the shit I have, so if anything happens we'll just have to go from there. Where I am, we dont have any care/caregiver provisions, nothing for the home grower. Hell, 90% of the dispensaries opening are run by ex LEO, politicians or someone associated with them. Hopefully this was all for nothing, but I cant afford to take the chance. See you guys later, you'll be missed.

It isnt CO or a place like that, like TX, but on the east coast

lino

lino

To err on the side of caution all the plants have come down. There's no way I could hide all the shit I have, so if anything happens we'll just have to go from there. Where I am, we dont have any care/caregiver provisions, nothing for the home grower. Hell, 90% of the dispensaries opening are run by ex LEO, politicians or someone associated with them. Hopefully this was all for nothing, but I cant afford to take the chance. See you guys later, you'll be missed.

make sure you vote!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I learned my lesson before, chopped a 6k room because I thought they were coming. They never did and I vowed to never chop a crop again!

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter

Must be Georgia lmao.

StandingRock

StandingRock

You won't regret chopping even if they don't come. Spend a few months growing some fruit plants. Make it legit.

william76

william76

Isnt gren tape what customs put on ur package when they open it,find nowt and send it on?,could be that.76

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

I have "a friend" that had packages opened by Customs. Contents removed, a "Gotcha, You Naughty Nel" letter inserted and then resealed with clear tape. Several incidents in 2016. fwiw

Top Bottom