Possible thrip damage in flowering ?

• Thread starter TerpiestToker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

So my ladies are 5 weeks in flowering and getting some serious leave damage pretty sure it's from overfeeding but it's progressively getting worse almost resemble thrip damage, or maybe pH is off wack been winging it but advanced is usually on point and don't have to do alote of adjusting and (pH meter broke 4 days ago, got new one in mail today and tht ones broke too) FML but any other farmers seen this before I know the one plant with the orangespots is diseased or something can't get it right anybody have an idea about the other ones tho let me know please looks like thrips

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

What's your Temps and pH?
I believe I narrowed it down to not fertigating enough, put way too much perlite in the pots this go around and they're going dry by the night I think between hitting this with way too hot of a mix and and letting them dry out a few times had my pH thru the roof my runoff was coming out like 1800 before I flushed. Pain in the ass running all different strains

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I believe I narrowed it down to not fertigating enough, put way too much perlite in the pots this go around and they're going dry by the night I think between hitting this with way too hot of a mix and and letting them dry out a few times had my pH thru the roof my runoff was coming out like 1800 before I flushed. Pain in the ass running all different strains
Here's a link for more info.: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/watering-for-soil-growers-only.128941/
Hope this helps! 👍 😎
Thnx @ComfortablyNumb! 🤟😎

Latest posts

Top Bottom