Possible to change nutrients completely?

• Thread starter panchomannnen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
panchomannnen

panchomannnen

Hi! I'm right now I'm using Advanced nutrients Sensi Coco grow and bloom with the supplement B-52.
My plants are around 7 weeks in veg and getting quite big so thinking to turn to flowering in a week or so. And for the blooming I was gonna order the Big Bud Coco from Advanced nutrients.
But I'm thinking to start doing organic and change to BioBizz nutrients from the next round(i have some clones and some seed already started in root riots). So it feels its a bit of waste of money to buy the Big Bud coco only for the end of this round.
So my question is is it possible to change the nutes completely from one day to another? Or is it better to maybe keep using the Sensi grow and Sensi bloom then add only the supplements from the BioBizz? In that case which one should I use??

Thanks! :)

panchomannnen

panchomannnen

Is it in coco?
mid u get coco spec feed I don’t see why not.
But be careful if it’s not coco specific, all kinds of wrong will happen 🤣

Yes I use coco! As I have understood BioBizz nutes works for coco also they have a different feeding schedule for their coco mix.

guymandude

guymandude

AN has a newer organic line of nutes - Iguana Juice, i think it's called. I'm thinking of trying it. Hows Biobizz working for ya?

guymandude

guymandude

you'll have to be sure to check the ph of the nute solution and adjust after mixing the AN with the biobizz, since AN base nutes are all pH perfect......

Top Bottom