Possibly nutrient lockout? Or not enough?

• Thread starter Ngrow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ngrow20

Ngrow20

Not sure if I am having nutrient lockout or not enough of some. Please help. Been watering with fox farm trio every other watering but have been using a quarter of recommened dose. Did not notice issue until recently when starting to really flower. Should I flush? With what type of water and how much? Or should I add more of one of the fox farm trio nutes specifically?

BTW: I recently watered

6/4/21 @ 10am watered with nutrients big bloom 1 1/2 tsp / big grow 1 1/2 tsp / 1 tsp tiger bloom / @ 6.70 PH / 15 cups

Soil seems to be dry today 6/8/21

Possibly nutrient lockout or not enough
Possibly nutrient lockout or not enough 2
Possibly nutrient lockout or not enough 3
Dosifry

Dosifry

Okay so you checked the ph. What medium are you using? Do you have a meter that tests the ppm of your run off? That will give you an idea of the build up in the medium. Quarter strength every other watering is definitely playing it safe but as your plants mature and enter flower mode you definitely want to bump that up. Are you watering with run off? To help flush out any residual salts? My instinct says feed but I’d hate to give you advice I would start behind w out knowing the strength of the nutes going in as well as coming out (ppm)

Anthem

Anthem

Take a look at the brown spots on the fan leaves, that is a classic calcium def. when you have a calcium def. The base nutrients, NPK will not uptake correctly. This is a calcium def. and you will need to get that under control ASAP. Unfortunately with where you are at, the yield is going to suffer.

Treecutter

Treecutter

I grow more on the organic side, seperate from my regular feed I use the below once a week in flower. The entire grow I use cal mag once a week. 2nd week of flower I top dress the soil with bat guano.
Rusty looking spots I've found were phosphorus deficiency, but break up of chlorophyll probably cal mag. Might want to use some fish emulsion in the feed after to kick up your nitrogen safely.

ONCE A WEEK IN FLOWER BELOW.
1 tblspoon desulfered black molasses and 2 tablespoons brown sugar and cal mag per gallon of watter once a week in flower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom