Post light stress just entered flower

• Thread starter Mike_3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mike_3

Mike_3

Growing Girl Scoutt Cookies I just transitioned into flower was running LED in my veg room by D&D Lighting. First time running These lights and I had to dim them a lot after I noticed they were getting light stress. I’m now running HPS in my flower room. My question is what can I do to help these plants get out of the stress they are in? Also why are my leaves growing so small doesn’t look normal? The leaves are already starting to lose their color. Thank you so much!

Post light stress just entered flower
Post light stress just entered flower 2
Irie420

Irie420

Man there's not really much you can do but provide ideal conditions and hope they recover. I personally would have waited for them to bounce back some before I flipped the lights but if they're already flowering not much you can do about that now. If you've got other plants in the room with them I'd keep an eye out for male flowers, that's definitely a risk you're running flowering stunted girls. Good luck

growsince79

growsince79

Looks like they have more problems than just light stress. Multiple deficiencies and maybe leaf septoria- probably from bad root problems.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Just cal mag, and reduce the light power a bit or move it higher.
I don't see any Sephoria in any of the pix.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

How often and what are you watering and feeding?

Mike_3

Mike_3

I
i
I don't see any Sephoria in any
I think they commented that because of the third picture? I was going to say probably just cal mag deficiency like u said?

Mike_3

Mike_3

How often and what are you watering and feeding?
I’m feeding general hydroponic nutrients. Currently feeding 2.7 gallons per plant in 10 gallon pots. I like to get a lot of run off to get rid of any salt build up in medium. Wait till they dry up then feed again.

dbrzz

dbrzz

I’m feeding general hydroponic nutrients. Currently feeding 2.7 gallons per plant in 10 gallon pots. I like to get a lot of run off to get rid of any salt build up in medium. Wait till they dry up then feed again.
Dont let the cococoir dry out!!! You cant overwater proper cococoir mix!! Water till 5-10% runoff and use epson salt vs Cal/mag additives. The calcium can lockout the magnesium in coco coir. Use a good veg formula with calcium nitrate. Then add the epson salt for magnesium as s supplement

Mugwort

Mugwort

Look for changes of improvement in NEW leaves. You won’t see any improvement in leaves already overexposed and exhibiting the physical changes you see and have shown the forum.

dbrzz

dbrzz

Growing Girl Scoutt Cookies I just transitioned into flower was running LED in my veg room by D&D Lighting. First time running These lights and I had to dim them a lot after I noticed they were getting light stress. I’m now running HPS in my flower room. My question is what can I do to help these plants get out of the stress they are in? Also why are my leaves growing so small doesn’t look normal? The leaves are already starting to lose their color. Thank you so much!
Dont let them dry out between feed sessions with coco. Mag lockout “WILL” occur, especially with intense photon level light source output. Excess light output is really a good problem to have!! Just learn your plants grow curve and employ your awesome lights effectively to maximize your bud production.

Top Bottom