Post- Production Sterilizing Using Hydrogen Peroxide (h2o2) Vs Common Household Bleach

• Thread starter AnselAdams
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
P

ok I see it’s like a homemade areoponics system. You will be fine. I always use gloves too. For some stupid reason in the instructs their is a dosage for your hands and it’s pretty strong so I don’t chance it. That stuff is going to start your next crop on a sterile environment.

Just got a text from home. My wife is asking if the foaming is ok. I assume that it is since i have the air running to make sure the stones get the treatment. I want that shit to get everywhere (in the tub of course). Tub is still @ 65 degrees.

I fly out around noon and will get home around dinner time. Then the second wipe-down (including cabinet again) & flush for 24 hours (just cuz i have other shit to do Saturday). I will probably pick the next 4 seeds to germ. I am hoping that 3 will survive. So far I have lost one in each batch so i don't see why this time should be any different.

Upload 2019 2 21 18 22 28

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I use my brewing supplies. I'll use percarbonate for cleaning and Starsan sanitizer for pots and the reservoir etc. Walls floors and ceiling, shades, drain tables etc get bleached and then a heavy sulphur burn between each flower cycle.

Top Bottom