Post up your most killer Rosin, Wax, Shatter. LET IT RIP.

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
What are ya selling buddy? And your welcome to do what ever ya like withthe hash pics bro there is even better coming.

Oh man I really appreciate that re: the hash pics :)

We developed a line of cannabis accessories.

Cones and Wraps: First we partnered with RAW and got approved to be an online retailer with the ability to co brand their stuff with ours. So "RAW 1 1/4 Cones brought to you by Cataract Jack" could actually be allowed. Then we bought a bunch of cones... like A LOT OF CONES. One of the partners designed the label which is where my pic here is from. And then we got thousands of 50 packs ready to go. Amazon has them now. They should rotate into available inventory for Prime ordering sometime this week. Price Point: $14.99, free shipping for Prime Members. Daily coupon drops on IG for single use coupons from 25% up to 100% off. Free samples will be available for those on social media with significant followers and engagement.

Grinders: Next we did a bunch of product development and prototyping. If you check my post in the Frostiest Flower thread, you'll see a black out grinder in one of the pics. That's one of the three color combos we are doing. Nothing that blackout is much of a "combo" lololol! The differences between the Kozo grinder and ours is many:

Screen: We used a slightly larger mesh to actually allow kief to get to the bottom of the unit.
Tools: Much thicker than the standard junk. Includes both a scraper and rounded corner triangle so it can ALL get it.
Teeth: Rotated slightly to get a cleaner, faster bite on the flower.
Star: Moved to the inner top lid instead of the lower. Easier to load and unload.
Exterior: No hard lines etched. Large comfortable contours to make it non slip. Laser Etched Logo instead of screen printing. (lasts a lot longer) No freaking common colors. A pink version for the ladies is coming up that will be used to raise money for to fight breast cancer.
Price point: ~$15, free shipping for Amazon Prime members. Free samples will be available for those on social media with significant followers and engagement.

Stash Boxes: Problem with most stash boxes is they come with cool stuff but there aren't really many all in one kits with a focus. So we developed stash boxes for specific preferences: Flower in a bowl, Flower in a wrap of some kind, Concentrates, Everything. And EVERYTHING a cannabis lover needs to smoke in their preference is included. Eg. Our Stash for Wraps includes cones, blunt tubes/wraps, papers, cone stuffer, grinder, tray, smell proof jar and bags, and other cool goodies. We commissioned two artists to custom design each box and matching tray. They are broken out in 4 designs for each type of Stash Box, 4 different units, or 16 individual designs. Each design is ran only 500 and then retired. And the price point? The normal specific one boxes I believe will be priced in the $25 - $29 range, free shipping for Amazon Prime members. The big one will be $79 to $99 depending on the end mfg costs. But they will be STUFFED far beyond what you would typically expect in a stash box. Free samples will be available for those on social media with significant followers and engagement.

CBD: This was not exactly expected but literally dropped into our laps. We somehow got directly partnered up with an actual farm that grows and extracts CBD. And we had 20,000 vials dropped to our specifications. It's under a different brand name. And there are products for both humans and pets. That should be rolled out completely by March. Price point has not yet been determined, but it will be under market for a considerably higher quality product on a number of levels. We have not yet determined sampling availability, etc. The roll out on this product line is MUCH different than the CJ CannaAccessories.

Legal Commercial Grow: And then there is this thing. Something pretty astounding unfolded a few months ago that I'm not allowed to talk about yet. But it's good. REALLY good. And then this summer, one of my business partners and I have an open invitation to head to Humboldt County to hand deliver some F3's of a strain that I just finished just shy of 2 years of rapid, constant work on. Those beans will be popped by a well known breeder and then we'll see what happens from there. That F3 hasn't been posted anywhere, but it is a very special plant imo. I did the v1 work and put it down to do the Smurf Gods thing. Thankfully one of my partners picked it up when I put it down and took it to through to F3. And then we all ran those beans. I just finished a short run of 3 to check to ensure uniformity was solid. It was and we didn't get any nanners. That's the 3rd and smallest F3 run I've done on this and it checked all the boxes. No STS or CS was used. No reversing. This was all grow your ass off, take your picks. Document them. Breed them. Smoke them. Do it again. And again. And again. And again.

There are 5 strains total. 2 are press only. And I mean PRESS ONLY. Unless the bud from those plants is allowed to over dry, it isn't getting wrapped... period. I don't care about the lab thc content results because that's kind of scammy imo. It wasn't about that.

I wish I had been able to share the entire story while I was here documenting very specific parts of the grow. But that was actually the product of 3 of us working in harmony through more than 100 strains. We were looking for very very specific characteristics and output types and didn't stop until we found them all. And once we did, the next phase was the initial pairings, testing (god damn I swear to God I've consumed more cannabis in the past two years than I did in the first 40 years of my smoking existence combined lol) and selections for continued development. And from there it was 17 test strains that we started with. And 5 that made the final cut: 2 press strains, 2 preservation strains (DEFINITELY not BOG), and one killer hybrid.

Bean Library: Is on like Donkey Kong. My same group has been REALLY busy with a lot of old school foundation line breeding. The first wave is the same strain list we all worked from last year. They all have very deep old school roots. There is Herrer, Cinderella, C88, C99, Early Glue, Black Domina, NL #5, NUMEROUS Skunks and Kushes. The list goes on and on and on. But we had to prioritize. And this thing is a pet project. Hilarious that we are getting involved in both breeding and disruption at the same time. But it is what it is. I've tapped a small number of people for the second wave. Those talks will get a lot more serious later in the year.

I think that's it. But this is all in addition to my "day job" lol. So when I say "There is no time..." it's not a whining balancing act so that I 'have a life'. Fuck that. Work is ALL of my life at this point. And for the first time in decades, my grow is dark. Uh I'm not running out of anything for the next decade though lol. Not after this past year :)

Peace and Good Vibes to All.
The Hippie.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Best of luck with the whole thing man, really hopes it totally takes off :-)
Will you be doing some kinda Welcome Boxes maybe that forum members can buy?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Squished some trim. 20gm

20210204 104440

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

I wish you could smell this.... This press was just a quick trim bin kief test but came out beautiful. This was double bagged in 32 micron bags pressed 10 ton press for about 3mins total @170° input 12g out 8g. I have drying a live resin nug wash that should be better than this... coming soon 😎

20210218 215841
20210205 180327 HDR
TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Lil smash sesh from the other night to see what these strains would squish. Cant believe the quality pressed at 215°

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Nice! If ya cool the temps just a little your wax will be more flavorful and better consistency IMO .
ya for sure when i have alote of herb to play around with ill make a low temp butter, can't wait for my cookies to be done, itd my favorite squashing strain and it butters right up when you whip it into pure deliciousness

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Any of you know if you can boil down spent rosin chips into butter to turn the remaining oils into edibles, I have prob 3 ounces of chips I need to do something with

Moshmen

Moshmen

Any of you know if you can boil down spent rosin chips into butter to turn the remaining oils into edibles, I have prob 3 ounces of chips I need to do something with
You can I have depends on your pressing methods if it’s worth it or not? I’ve even qwiso but most just pitch em now if squished correctly there’s much left

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

You can I have depends on your pressing methods if it’s worth it or not? I’ve even qwiso but most just pitch em now if squished correctly there’s much left
Yeah i squash the hell out if my pucks and do two presses so im assuming they're pretty dry and prob useless and most of then are still in bags wondering if I could just boil them in the bags

godspeed2k86

godspeed2k86

Yeah i squash the hell out if my pucks and do two presses so im assuming they're pretty dry and prob useless and most of then are still in bags wondering if I could just boil them in the bags
Use refined coconut oil you can fill a jar with it and heat it with the pressed bags and take the out after a heat an cooling down and just repeat with more bags untill its as leaded as you want 👍

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Best of luck with the whole thing man, really hopes it totally takes off :-)
Will you be doing some kinda Welcome Boxes maybe that forum members can buy?

Oh we've got some killer stuff coming. Our current inventory sold out this evening. Resupply should be stocked within the next couple of weeks. It's on the water, has to clear customs, then get to Amazon. At IG, we have a giveway going on for a year's supply of Raw 98 Special pre rolled cones. It's a simple like, share, follow comment, thing. But there is a video of cannisters of CJ rolls. Hit it and the instructions to enter are right there :) We've got more giveaways coming up for apparel, stash boxes, custom glass and grinders.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Oh we've got some killer stuff coming. Our current inventory sold out this evening. Resupply should be stocked within the next couple of weeks. It's on the water, has to clear customs, then get to Amazon. At IG, we have a giveway going on for a year's supply of Raw 98 Special pre rolled cones. It's a simple like, share, follow comment, thing. But there is a video of cannisters of CJ rolls. Hit it and the instructions to enter are right there :) We've got more giveaways coming up for apparel, stash boxes, custom glass and grinders.
That sounds really good man, I seriously hope it takes off, we need more success stories in these crap times :-)
My thinking/idea when I asked about Forum Welcome Boxes (or whatever you fancy calling it) was along the lines of a selection box with every item you're selling in it, obviously you need to make profit on that too but I'm sure there's plenty of us forum peeps that would love to support your start up and buy a box (especially if you make a good bargain one)

Top Bottom