Post up your most killer Rosin, Wax, Shatter. LET IT RIP.

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Heh heh heh. Ok just wanted to say that holy mother of fucking god all mighty DAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM. This old ass hippie is more stoned than ever ever EVER in all of my short eternity. I'm more fucked up than the time we were in Jamaica smoking hand rub... the gum. I'm more stoned than after I can even remember the list of shit we were eating at a Van Halen concert. I'm so fucked up I can't feel the top of my head. I wonder if it's still there.

Dabs.

I got curious. All you young bucks running around like you're inspired by God Herself about all of this great magical shit like Moon Rocks. What the fuck is moon rocks? Really? How about blue donkey balls. So I see alllllllll of these presses capable of smushing mack trucks and said fuck it. So I bought a cheap one. Rosineer Presso. Rookie Machine. Will I even like this shit?

Oh yeah.

Purple Mountain Majesty turned to this stuff is uh fucking incredible. Squirt is next. The strain was made for smushing. So I'm going to smush the ever living shit out of it and then I'll take a pic and post it.

I'm so fucking baked. Woah.

Anyway if there are other people out there... and I KNOW you exist, post up your rosin, wax, shatter, oil. Whatever you make that isn't green leaf... let it rip. Maybe we can give those frosty nugs guys a run for their money.

And then the rest of us can drool and dream about the next dab...

Do it.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
So, unrelated to the post, but there's this old strain I ran across back in 2006 called blue moon rocks. That shit was.... something else. Carry on.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Blasted this for a friend off some organic trim...he asked me if I'd run the material and split the oil with him 50/50. Yea sure bro hahaha.

Super looking forward to fresh freezing a couple whole plants off this crop I have running so I can try out some of the live resin diamond tek I've been reading up on....

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Blasted this for a friend off some organic trim...he asked me if I'd run the material and split the oil with him 50/50. Yea sure bro hahaha.

View attachment 1073655

Super looking forward to fresh freezing a couple whole plants off this crop I have running so I can try out some of the live resin diamond tek I've been reading up on....
Damn, not only can you crush my skull with your pecs, look like you belong singing for All Shall Perish, and have a super dope avatar, but you also make shatter?!

Looks straight fire bro. I don't fuck with dabs, too damn strong for me, but I enjoy a nice sheet when I see one.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Damn, not only can you crush my skull with your pecs, look like you belong singing for All Shall Perish, and have a super dope avatar, but you also make shatter?!

Looks straight fire bro. I don't fuck with dabs, too damn strong for me, but I enjoy a nice sheet when I see one.
D'aww stop, you're gonna make me blush (don't stop I love being called big) 👿 👿 👿 🤘

Haha thanks bro. TBH making shatter came to me more naturally than any other part of the cultivation process. I can't wait to start fucking with live resin diamonds....and even get some bubble bags and a press. I fucking love hash.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
D'aww stop, you're gonna make me blush (don't stop I love being called big) 👿 👿 👿 🤘

Haha thanks bro. TBH making shatter came to me more naturally than any other part of the cultivation process. I can't wait to start fucking with live resin diamonds....and even get some bubble bags and a press. I fucking love hash.
mmmm some nice bubble is a teenage memory. couple of butter knives heating up on the exposed electric coil stove, a butchered 2L soda bottle, and a nice gram ball of bubble. Way to throw it back bro.

For real though, I'm envious of your chest. Nowhere near your size, but once upon a time I was about those serious lifts. My shoulders don't tolerate that shit anymore though. Probably bad form. I digress.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

mmmm some nice bubble is a teenage memory. couple of butter knives heating up on the exposed electric coil stove, a butchered 2L soda bottle, and a nice gram ball of bubble. Way to throw it back bro.

For real though, I'm envious of your chest. Nowhere near your size, but once upon a time I was about those serious lifts. My shoulders don't tolerate that shit anymore though. Probably bad form. I digress.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. All comes at a cost - competitive powerlifting is both why I'm so big and why I started growing my own medicine :p

Flower rosin from the lemon cheese x lemon haze outdoor.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn Gina. That looks fire

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 1073655

Sweet! Do t get me wrong I dab it all blasted and pressed- prefer pressed fir sure. I just find it ironic to use organic bud to chemically remove trichs

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ok so dont roast me for the plant material in my rosin lol :))) I had to press it without bags. Sort of ran out of them in my starter kit with err "testing" (dry weed is bad and high heat is bad and too much is bad and too little is a pain in the ass...) and had to run without them.

Seems like 2 grams in a compact puck is good. My machine is little :) Anyway, question please. I tried to light up my rosin pic to show it but it looked like theres a translucent layer of something over the stuff. Did I do something wrong? A sample of the bud I pressed is in the pic. HSC Purple Mountain Majesty.

20201231 032212

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok so dont roast me for the plant material in my rosin lol :))) I had to press it without bags. Sort of ran out of them in my starter kit with err "testing" (dry weed is bad and high heat is bad and too much is bad and too little is a pain in the ass...) and had to run without them.

Seems like 2 grams in a compact puck is good. My machine is little :) Anyway, question please. I tried to light up my rosin pic to show it but it looked like theres a translucent layer of something over the stuff. Did I do something wrong? A sample of the bud I pressed is in the pic. HSC Purple Mountain Majesty.

View attachment 1073789
Some times if left sit open-or stored for a while mine gets that haze as well , I just stir it in and go with it

I find it happens with higher heat - I believe it’s jyst like growing find what you like,

Personally I do t use bags a little plant matter doesn’t bother me.im d school and like to taste my pot, lol. I like low temp butter consistency- my wife likes a little higher more wax consistency

Moshmen

Moshmen

View attachment 1073789
And 2 gram pucks is exactly where I get my best product and return in my opinion- yep I can do 8-10 even 14 g’s At time but I think my quality is better in smaller batches ?

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Now I’m gonna have to make some fresh tonite ! Lmao yours looks so tasty

Ty! I'm lit. Unreal that I haven't had this stuff until now. :))) Check this out... I've got this one coming down and she's dank and stanky. It's a GSC. Smells nothing like a cookie and it's frosted like a french donut. And smell? It's smells like fucking weed lol. It's not Cheerleader Pink Shiny Tits x Breeder Is Out of His Mind and it doesn't smell like a fruit stand. I really don't get the "cookie" shit. Blue cookies smelled like rank blueberries somehow sorta. GSC is this. Fuck cookies. They don't make cookies in pot. This is weed. Oh I ranted. Sorry. This was a topic somewhere in here earlier today. And I got pissed again about the GCS cause I ran into my flower room to smell the damned thing lol.

Anyway I'm hoping this one smushes good too. My wife is going to be pissed if I smash all the weed though.

Buuuuuut I've got another excuse. I've got some coming down with seeds... Most are just pollinated on their lower branches but a couple are whole plant. Regardless she doesn't want to clean a bud. Wife is privileged now I guess. W/e. I'm going to smush it after I get the seeds out of them.

Smashing Soon:
Blue Cookies (NOTHING ABOUT IT IS A FUCKING COOKIE)
GSC
LA Confidential
Chem Dawg 4
Astro Kush (purple pheno)
Astro Kush (green pheno)

Thia is the GSC
20201230 085523

20201230 085512

Top Bottom