Post up your most killer Rosin, Wax, Shatter. LET IT RIP.

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

These are 3 " 100 mesh that come in a roll about 16 ft long. Cut a strip 1 inch, turn the bag inside out and pack it full . This was 12 gms total with bag.
20210114 135754

Kinda intentional results. Those crusties are rolled into joints.
20210114 140418

20210114 140606

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Found this today on a dabpress demo

Blue dream on 180 makes a white almost crumble.

Oooooo I've got a Blue Cookies x Blue God thing I've been working on that gets super frosty. My F1s are just about ready to go. I've also got CD4 x Astro Kush and HSC Purple Mountain Majesty x (Purple Kush x HSC Pineapple Muffin) cooking.

Will be interesting to see how they smash.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ok so... you know how sometimes something REALLY special happens and uh well it's just fucking awesome?

Back story... (has to be) Worked a ton of old school strains last season and bonsai'd mommas from the few worth keeping. One is a very special Blue Cookies that's spits frost like a snow machine and throws blues and purples. The other is a blue god that basically does the same thing with a tighter bud structure. So I put them together.

This press is from the Blue Cookies only. I seeded the bonsai and now have pruned her to harvest the seeds. This smash is from that seed run. She's re-vegging now (hopefully).

So I'm new to the rosin game but everything has been gold or green/brown so far out of 7 strains ran through. This one started gold once we got past the heat up time it was very pretty. Then it turned dark and I'm like wtf blow out? That was just a 2gr smush and I really didnt crank down on it at all. So I let it rest where it was for 3 minutes and released totally bummed out... until I got a light on it. Purple!! Gold!! Green!! WTF! It's a goddamned KING CAKE during what should be Mardi Gras!!!

I thought it was just too wet and had dragged out some purple water from the leaves or something. Popped it into the freezer for a quick 5 minute cool down and then started scraping.

Looks like Peanut Butter & Jelly on the scraper tool. What other strains pull this awesome shit? The smoke is smooth, kicks like a horse, doesnt leave much at all in the bowl.

190F - Blue Cookies - 110 micron - 2gr

The press
20210118 041154

Closer

20210118 050814

PB&J lol!!!
20210118 050846

Harvard

Harvard

Ok so... you know how sometimes something REALLY special happens and uh well it's just fucking awesome?

Back story... (has to be) Worked a ton of old school strains last season and bonsai'd mommas from the few worth keeping. One is a very special Blue Cookies that's spits frost like a snow machine and throws blues and purples. The other is a blue god that basically does the same thing with a tighter bud structure. So I put them together.

This press is from the Blue Cookies only. I seeded the bonsai and now have pruned her to harvest the seeds. This smash is from that seed run. She's re-vegging now (hopefully).

So I'm new to the rosin game but everything has been gold or green/brown so far out of 7 strains ran through. This one started gold once we got past the heat up time it was very pretty. Then it turned dark and I'm like wtf blow out? That was just a 2gr smush and I really didnt crank down on it at all. So I let it rest where it was for 3 minutes and released totally bummed out... until I got a light on it. Purple!! Gold!! Green!! WTF! It's a goddamned KING CAKE during what should be Mardi Gras!!!

I thought it was just too wet and had dragged out some purple water from the leaves or something. Popped it into the freezer for a quick 5 minute cool down and then started scraping.

Looks like Peanut Butter & Jelly on the scraper tool. What other strains pull this awesome shit? The smoke is smooth, kicks like a horse, doesnt leave much at all in the bowl.

The press
View attachment 1080535

Closer

View attachment 1080537

PB&J lol!!!
View attachment 1080539
Wow, that’s crazy. I don’t know how your smoking it, but a piece that size would last me a week using a nectar collector.
72A326F1 BA19 4528 B6B4 215B98E46B4C

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Wow, that’s crazy. I don’t know how your smoking it, but a piece that size would last me a week using a nectar collector.

:))) Right?! I was like woah... ok this is really different than anything I've seen so far and that's not much... yet. Kind of have this bad habit of jumping deep down rabbit holes and exploring everything down there. Kind of learned to do it on a budget though after all these years.

Definitely use a nectar collector at my desk. Tried out a small bubbler that I already had that came with a banger. So I gave that a shot. Too hot. Didn't like it. Next I've got an enail in route to connect to a larger cheap as shit silicone bubbler. Really want to try to portable rigs that are all enclosed and electric but the feedback is too varied on them and my China manufacturer for the grinders and packaging for the cones keeps trying to send me samples of shit they do for the dab world. Guess I'll cave and let the lady send that stuff on. But it's the same stuff everyone else is running online:

Dr. Dabber, Puffco and a lot more are just running variants of the identical products manufactured by the same 3 factories. We had to pay an extra $3,000 to get variants of the "standard" grinder which is what Kozo is running btw. Their cost? $3.70 ea. I increased the teeth size, slightly increased the hole size, increased the micron screensize, smoothed out the outside. Our graphics are better and laser etched. Hope it does well. Took us 3 months to develop the damned things and get the trademark filed.

Anyway, my point is that I'll have a few of these units sent over and we'll give them a run and a review here. If anyone is interested in trying one after I'm done with them, you're more than welcome to them as long as I get a review out of it and you agree to pass it along with the same rules. Would be kind of cool to see how long that game goes before someone gets greedy lol! :))

Harvard

Harvard

:))) Right?! I was like woah... ok this is really different than anything I've seen so far and that's not much... yet. Kind of have this bad habit of jumping deep down rabbit holes and exploring everything down there. Kind of learned to do it on a budget though after all these years.

Definitely use a nectar collector at my desk. Tried out a small bubbler that I already had that came with a banger. So I gave that a shot. Too hot. Didn't like it. Next I've got an enail in route to connect to a larger cheap as shit silicone bubbler. Really want to try to portable rigs that are all enclosed and electric but the feedback is too varied on them and my China manufacturer for the grinders and packaging for the cones keeps trying to send me samples of shit they do for the dab world. Guess I'll cave and let the lady send that stuff on. But it's the same stuff everyone else is running online:

Dr. Dabber, Puffco and a lot more are just running variants of the identical products manufactured by the same 3 factories. We had to pay an extra $3,000 to get variants of the "standard" grinder which is what Kozo is running btw. Their cost? $3.70 ea. I increased the teeth size, slightly increased the hole size, increased the micron screensize, smoothed out the outside. Our graphics are better and laser etched. Hope it does well. Took us 3 months to develop the damned things and get the trademark filed.

Anyway, my point is that I'll have a few of these units sent over and we'll give them a run and a review here. If anyone is interested in trying one after I'm done with them, you're more than welcome to them as long as I get a review out of it and you agree to pass it along with the same rules. Would be kind of cool to see how long that game goes before someone gets greedy lol! :))
I’m a daily bong user but prefer the nectar collector style as you can moderate your hit better. My daughter likes the rigs and such, my buddy has a vaporizer on a bubbler that’s pretty sweet.
Id hit that, purple shit lol.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I’m a daily bong user but prefer the nectar collector style as you can moderate your hit better. My daughter likes the rigs and such, my buddy has a vaporizer on a bubbler that’s pretty sweet.
Id hit that, purple shit lol.

I love blowing my cranium to pieces with a bong. During the day and when I'm working... nectar collector or I'm useless.

My business partner has a guy we do business with that has a delivery dispensary in the Bay area. Already hit him with a text and pic.

Everyone is all focused on selling seeds for net $5 a bean. Respectfully? Fuck that. I'm into royalties. My goal is to produce whack crazy shit not seen before and just supply the beans and collect royalties off the top of every product sold. The strains are mine, not available to the general public. The recipes protected by contract and NDA. My business partner has solid ins with a number of dispensaries in addition to our existing client. Pretty simple dots to connect.

And when this V2 with Blue God mixed in gets tested on my side, I'm pretty sure it's going to produce the same if not better purple results. Those seeds are going down as soon as the Glue Factory I have in the towels pop.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like blues and purples with contrasting orange and red pistils. BUT. I've been working on a hybrid of HSC's Pineapple Muffin x Purple Kush x Purple Mountain Majesty. I have the first batch of F1's of that monster up. The first male that has expressed has purple pollen pods and a purple center stalk. The females all have purple center stalks and pronounced purple on the stems of their fan leaves. I'm hoping against all odds for purple flower. The bud is sort of a given since blueberry muffin is all over the place in the HSC lineage. But the flower? Would love to see it. Sort of doubt it because it's not present anywhere in any of those strains. But maybe I'll get lucky and an old recessive gene will pop her head up. Dunno. We'll see.

Can't wait to smash the shit out of that and see what happens. But we are a good 2 to 3 months away from the test smush on the F1's and MONTHS away from the F2's.

Dr.B

Dr.B

Just getting started with this. Pressed Dresden Green Diamond @ 62% humidity, 215F for 60 seconds of pressure after warming for 30 seconds. Temp is higher as its an edible product.

PXL 20201230 031023673
PXL 20201230 031031054
Dr.B

Dr.B

Ok so dont roast me for the plant material in my rosin lol :))) I had to press it without bags. Sort of ran out of them in my starter kit with err "testing" (dry weed is bad and high heat is bad and too much is bad and too little is a pain in the ass...) and had to run without them.

Seems like 2 grams in a compact puck is good. My machine is little :) Anyway, question please. I tried to light up my rosin pic to show it but it looked like theres a translucent layer of something over the stuff. Did I do something wrong? A sample of the bud I pressed is in the pic. HSC Purple Mountain Majesty.

View attachment 1073789
I tend to press without bags as well. If you cut a disk out of the nylon bag to set your puck on in the parchment instead, it will prevent blowouts on the lower parchment, increase your yield and help keep plant matter out. 2 presses per bag this way. Save some $$$

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

The press
View attachment 1080535

Closer

View attachment 1080537

PB&J lol!!!
View attachment 1080539
What's that paper you pressed on?

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I didn’t know we had a concentrate thread, I’ll post these up in here too.
Fresh frozen buds turned into bubble hash and freeze dried. Purple punch and gg4 blended.

Yeah we do now lol! Got into pressing and noticed there was nothing here but I had a lot to learn lol!!!

That hash looks amazing bro :) Can't wait to see the smash!

My wife dug out our bubble bags as soon as I explained the hash angle lol... We have some plants coming down that were all about seed stock.

Wish I could get dry ice in our little town.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yeah we do now lol! Got into pressing and noticed there was nothing here but I had a lot to learn lol!!!

That hash looks amazing bro :) Can't wait to see the smash!

My wife dug out our bubble bags as soon as I explained the hash angle lol... We have some plants coming down that were all about seed stock.

Wish I could get dry ice in our little town.
AHhh ya! That was the third wash of the bubble hash! Wish I would have had time to do the 4th wash as I feel I left some hash I could have collected. I made a video of the press and totally fucked it up. Trying to figure out if it was the directional flow pouch I made or I was pressing to fast before I press anymore.
I’ve only pressed hash a couple of times since getting this and last time I did the direction flow fold with the parchment this did not happen.
Have you done the dry ice hash tech before? I never have but have seen some killer stuff done that way from others!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom