Post Your Critter Pics Here!

• Thread starter Deadsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Deadsy

Deadsy

I'm sure there are some threads like this out there but hopefully there will be some interest. I love to take pics of critters I find in my gardens. Vegetable and cannabis. So post your pics here pests, friendlies, unknowns, pets,fish from your aquaponic set ups, mice wondering thru your garden, hell whatever. Let's see em.

Post your critter pics here
Post your critter pics here 2
Post your critter pics here 3
Post your critter pics here 4
Post your critter pics here 5
Post your critter pics here 6
Deadsy

Deadsy

I'm sure there are some threads like this out there but hopefully there will be some interest. I love to take pics of critters I find in my gardens. Vegetable and cannabis. So post your pics here pests, friendlies, unknowns, pets,fish from your aquaponic set ups, mice wondering thru your garden, hell whatever. Let's see em.
That's a few of mine if there is any interest I'll post more.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
Tree frog 004
Tree frog 001
20160726 095750
20160726 095756
so this orb weaver found her way to my compost pile throughout summer.........she laid her eggs and i gently brought her into my veg tent where i would intentionally feed her houseflies until her life cycle ended! I read charlottes web as a kid and it had AHUGE impact on how i saw nature early in life!
Spiderlady 001

Deadsy

Deadsy

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 666536 View attachment 666537 View attachment 666538 View attachment 666539 so this orb weaver found her way to my compost pile throughout summer.........she laid her eggs and i gently brought her into my veg tent where i would intentionally feed her houseflies until her life cycle ended! I read charlottes web as a kid and it had AHUGE impact on how i saw nature early in life!View attachment 666540
Great pics! I've got a pet grays tree frog. Really cool story with the orb weaver I have spent days and days in the woods as a kid catching studying and releasing critters. I'll try to get some pics of the wolf spiders that hunt in my grow room.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

your newt pic gave me goosebumps, it's goodluck in my family to find one like that! Even better luck to see it back into its native habitat to live a full life! Thankyou for starting this thread, creature features is a hobby of mine!
The black jumper 003
The black jumper 002
The black jumper 001
Told my old teacher at College who owns a farmers market stand that t-5's will sustain ANY LIFE , black jumpers are MY FAVE for gardens, prob for me is they appear to LOVE windowsills!

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

Great pics! I've got a pet grays tree frog. Really cool story with the orb weaver I have spent days and days in the woods as a kid catching studying and releasing critters. I'll try to get some pics of the wolf spiders that hunt in my grow room.
Ok but i won't lie wolf spiders got my respect man! I was chipping a homeowner woodpile in north conway NH one year and had what i assume was a female wolf spider (i can palm a basketball with my hand) and this thing took up the entire back of my hand! I went to throw the log into the chipper, she jumped on my hand, i looked down, went AHHHHHHHHHHH and put her on the ground QUICKLY! wolf spiders will not play around!

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

that tree frog was hanging out in that box elder sapling surrounded by juniper bushes, used to be a apple orchard. I had no clue they were kept as pets!

Deadsy

Deadsy

Lol yeah wolfies can really hop. The spotted salamander looked and felt like a big gummie. I put it back and covered with moist leaves I live next to a small river and find the coolest animals I have a 3 yr old eastern hog nose and a 2 yr old tree frog as pets. I had a 3 foot long copperhead but she didn't seem happy so I released her back into the wild. Shen I was a young kid I remember trying to pet the back of a furry jumping spider and it bit me lol smarted pretty good but that was about it.

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

So i'll have to learn from you some camera skills, here's the scoop, i have a 6 inch thick foam insulated basement,where i collected 6 bags of dry dead leaves from 6 individual species of trees in my area. All hardwoods with the exception of boxelder(trash tree imho) i have them slowly breaking down in my basement with red wigglers, there's a couple beetles roaming around. I took a scope to it last month and the middle is hot as a fresh turd so the life there was thriving. Lots of tiny shitheads too, I dare not say the word(borg) and curse myself but before ANY of that comes upstairs id like to see if i could take pics and have you help identify some of these little ones! Last thing i need is to bring in the badboys of miteville!

Deadsy

Deadsy

I'll have a lot more cannabis critter picks when my outside grow is up and running again.Inside I just get spiders, ladybugs (how they get in I don't know), crickets, and the much dreaded thrip or mite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom