Post your favorite mid to late flower P-K booster

• Thread starter TheOtherOne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I’m a joint smoker my self and non-flushed bud tastes bad. The joint ash is dark and the taste is horrible . I’m a big believer of flushing but you should keep your EC levels higher then taper down so when you begin your flush your plants won’t get shocked and the yellowing wouldn’t happen so suddenly .

no higher ec results in lower potency and worse taste. I tested what I am saying over years on hundreds of individually cared for plants. I want to give as close to what they will use as I can and taper down the strength as they ripen. I mix nutrients for each plant individually in my garden as they are all at different sizes and age and strain.

Arkos

Arkos

High vpd 🤓 I'm so high right now it feels like my head's floating mid air, all thanks to high vpd 😜

j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
I find it in the 《Cultivating Exceptional Cannabis -DJ-Short》

BTW,DB‘s guidance on the flush is already very awesome for me
Totally, Badass

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Hey out there everyone! So I just switched to flower, and I wanted to see what terpene enhancer/bud denser or PK booster is your favorite? I have used True Signal 0-0-3.1 in the with mixed results, and would really like to maximize the effectiveness of what I am adding. Maybe something with a 0-1-3 ratio, like 0-7-21 or something close to it? Please. Discuss....
I use canna pk 13/14 early flower then finish with foxfarm cha-ching .

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Its all about timing when to use PK on 4 to 5 week of flower is when u see the on set of the bloom and that is when u use it for 7 days and 7 days only and I use canna PK 13. 14 as it's the best money can buy to use 300 mls for a 200 litre drum if u hit PK at wrong times u will burn or make the bloom fox tail and lose the bud forming dense 😜👻🚂🤜🤛2 weeks flower today Ghost train X HAZE NUMBER 🎱if u don't know what onset is I will post it on my wall when it comes time in few weeks when I PK mine 👻🚂🤜🤛

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
no higher ec results in lower potency and worse taste. I tested what I am saying over years on hundreds of individually cared for plants. I want to give as close to what they will use as I can and taper down the strength as they ripen. I mix nutrients for each plant individually in my garden as they are all at different sizes and age and strain.
bingo, I'm using around 1100-1150 ppm and I think it's more than adequate for the strains I'm ripening. I see no reason to go any higher at this point.

Been using my own formula I've worked up, using Masterblend, Calcium Nitrate, Mag Sulfate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Potassium Bicarbonate and a little Di-potassium phosphate.

I might use a little Cha-Ching by fox farms here at the end on a few and look at the differences. Spraying out the outsides of the bases with microbes and kelp.

IMG 20210527 174756233
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I find it in the 《Cultivating Exceptional Cannabis -DJ-Short》

BTW,DB‘s guidance on the flush is already very awesome for me
Totally, Badass
I would think that some high quality humics could further consume any traces of minerals that remain, that's what I'm shooting for, and enhance flavors and terpene profiles. The heavy-metal binding abilities of humic acids have been exploited to develop remediation technologies for removing heavy metals from waste water.

A typical humic substance is a mixture of many molecules, some of which are based on a motif of aromatic nuclei with phenolic and carboxylic substituents. The functional groups that contribute most to surface charge and reactivity of humic substances are phenolic and carboxylic groups. Humic acids behave as mixtures of dibasic acids, with a pK1 value around 4 for protonation of carboxyl groups and around 8 for protonation of phenolate groups. pK values for a given sample are average values relating to the constituent species. The other important characteristic is charge density. The molecules may form a supramolecular structure held together by non-covalent forces, such as van der Waals force, π-π, and CH-π bonds.

The presence of carboxylate and phenolate groups gives the humic acids the ability to form complexes with ions such as Mg2+, Ca2+, Fe2+, and Fe3+. Many humic acids have two or more of these groups arranged so as to enable the formation of chelate complexes. The formation of (chelate) complexes is an important aspect of the biological role of humic acids in regulating bioavailability of metal ions.

Humics
1920px Humic acid
Last edited:
L.g.o.420

L.g.o.420

I have 3 plants that went for 2 months veg while I was taking clones and popping beans to fill my space, so I schwazzed one and heavy defoliation on the other two but not quite enough to be a schwazz. They are all the same strain so I left them at different stages of defoliation all the way to the schwazzed one, I will take some pics tomorrow, as I just flipped today and my lights are off
What's schwazzing??? Only ask cause my white widow auto is past 8weeks an jus started flower

SSgrower

SSgrower

It’s been super hot in NM (summer, duh) and my buds were feeling fluffy. This Big Up is applied 3 times during flower...I just did treatment #2 a few days ago. Very happy with it so far...buds are getting harder by the day.
I just bought this 5 weeks ago and am using it for my grow, it does seem to harden the buds well. Tell me more about your experience?

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Super Natural Brands BudBlaster....for that final boost
I'd also recommend a essential Oil ingredient and a form of silica for those going for top shelf competition quality herb....
But I use whatever works best...been thru about all of them...pk 13/14 is a good one....
My process atm is Bud Blood, Bud Igniter or Open Sesame for Pre Bloom budset booster...
Mid bloom for Swelling agent is BigBud or BeastieBloom or any Weight gain product that has the correct formula for the Variety...
As important is silica and carbs...
I finish with BudBlaster and have a no drain or waist method....if that makes sense....
Cha Ching isn't very effective imo/e.....power to it
FOE20

weed_weasel

weed_weasel

Hey out there everyone! So I just switched to flower, and I wanted to see what terpene enhancer/bud denser or PK booster is your favorite? I have used True Signal 0-0-3.1 in the with mixed results, and would really like to maximize the effectiveness of what I am adding. Maybe something with a 0-1-3 ratio, like 0-7-21 or something close to it? Please. Discuss....
Green Planet PK Spike and Massive Bloom.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
Like what?What do you mean?
Certain things have a grease or oil content to them...Like MaxiCrop which is Kelp has oil in it...MCrop has a K - Potassium based formula that can be used in early to mid bloom to help with essential Oils which can make herb more rich and "greasy"....I used to use BananaManna which is a liquid Oil type extract but works very well with Canna...
But just look into products or elements that support Essential Oils...just dont over do it...cause were talking about things used in micro amounts at best...power to it
FOE20

Latest posts

Top Bottom