Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

What is your timer schedule on that?
I just bought one and find alot of different opinions
I had it spraying nonstop. Worked for me.

I built mine based on the @Mikedin design. I think he runs his 1 on /5 off, and has amazing results.
I bent @Captspaulding 's ear quit a bit about it. He runs non-stop.
@jadins_journey also pulls some monster clones using hydro/aeroponics. Check his threads.

Leoman

Leoman

Good ole freak top was a dud. Instead of stretching with the others after flip it just curled and stunted, getting buried under everything else. Kind of disappointing but oh well. I was afraid it might herm or mold or something so got rid of it.

PXL 20240224 1657355922

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

@GNick55

I’ve seen you mention that were a postman. Any good animal stories ✌️

View attachment 2127381
well nothing i can remember, i’ve never been attacked, though i had dogs come up barking etc i go towards them having eye contact yelling to scare away and it’d worked for me,.
yes some scary times,.
though i wasn’t a slow, dragging my feet carrier, i was moving/rocking aways as that job when your done you can go home,. usually 5-6 hours days,.
worked as garbage man before that in toronto for 25 yrs give or take,..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well nothing i can remember, i’ve never been attacked, though i had dogs come up barking etc i go towards them having eye contact yelling to scare away and it’d worked for me,.
yes some scary times,.
though i wasn’t a slow, dragging my feet carrier, i was moving/rocking aways as that job when your done you can go home,. usually 5-6 hours days,.
worked as garbage man before that in toronto for 25 yrs give or take,..
i mean 4-6 hour days,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I delivered medical equipment for 25 years and always considered interacting with the dogs, one of the perks of the job! I’ve had to boot a few roosters, but never any turkeys! That’s how I got the two dogs I have now! From some old customer who is going to take them to the pound!

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I delivered medical equipment for 25 years and always considered interacting with the dogs, one of the perks of the job! I’ve had to boot a few roosters, but never any turkeys!
not saying it was a perk of the job but oohhh a few times while approaching a mailbox you’d get to see a woman with a towel barely covering or no towel pretending to not see me coming,. or the one (as garbage man) comes running out with one more bag wait wait than the robe accidentally opens up a bit,.. happens more than you all think,.. garbage and mail people know a lot about you! hahaha

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sounds like it could be a perk to me! Depending! Sounds like the Canadian women are a bit looser than the yank women! Those long cold winters must have something to do with it!

Top Bottom