Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
katraiter

katraiter

Man I dont even have any on mine this year! Fruit trees are hard to do!😂
I had some fox farm marine cuisine, was left over from a previous grow, just dumped it out around the the base of the tree in maybe September or October . This is the first time it's has produced this many we moved in about 3 years ago and it's always been lack luster until now!

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

This mystery sativa just hit 7 weeks old. Just hit 3' tall, has been topped 3 times, and cut back once, has leaves bigger then my hands. Those grow maps def werent kidding about how much sativas love this area. Haven't seen a plant growing like this since my DWC buckets. Mislabeled seed, i dont have any idea what it is.

It's making my peaceblaster F1, and my Biggs lineages look quaint, and that's no easy feat.

Go baby go :3

20240529 180145 1
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
This looks a WHOLE lot like a Black Widow. Can’t see the belly, unfortunately.
I don’t know of any other species that looks like that in my area, Almost 100% certain it’s a widow : ) I even tried looking a little closer (looking for that hour glass)but have heard they can jump 😂

TreeBee

TreeBee

I don’t know of any other species that looks like that in my area, Almost 100% certain it’s a widow : ) I even tried looking a little closer (looking for that hour glass)but have heard they can jump 😂
There is a spider thats called false black widow because it looks just like one minus the hour glass on the belly. Not a situation I recommend playing fuck around and find out though 😅

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
So did you knock it down and find out? They don’t jump! Or nuke it? Looks like one to me! Run into them occasionally! Usually out in the wood pile!
I smashed the shit out of it and then couldnt tell one way or the other if it did in fact have an hourglass 🤦‍♂️ but now I know they dont jump ill be more inclined to mess around with them next time hahaha! I’m not telling my kids that though! I dont want them fucking with them! 😂

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Spiders ick me right out. I tried learning about them to help lessen it and they just got creepier... hydraulic legs ☹️
I did this with snakes! Im not an expert and my memory sucks so learning all the crotalus this and akgstroden whatever’s and even getting the spelling right, forget about it! (The spelling is probably wrong) but it helped me get over almost totally the “irrational fear” of them, im still EXTREMELY cautious of our local venomous friends though. I love spiders! Haha. I keep them around the house as our “bug guards” minus the widows 🤣

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Yes, just to toot my own horn, and because my new phone has a much better camera.

That guitar i made. Theres curly birdseye in the headstock face, flame down the shaft. and the body is flamed all the way through to the back.
20240529 215340

I got SOOOOO close to lining the grain pattern up with the truss rod hole. So close. Still looks pretty damn sick though.
20240529 215245

20240529 215419

Last edited:
Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

one of the first guitars my dad made, it’s mine,.. before he really had a workshop,. he’s made 100’s since,..
some of which have $1000’s of dollars in pearl inlay work,.. View attachment 2181683

That's absolutely gorgeous.

This was my first time doing inlay work. I chose abalone, and just simple dot inlays. Pau Ferro fretboard for anyone interested. And this is guitar number 6 or 7 for me, have had inlays done by a friend of mine of past guitars. Definitely my first truly high end, jaw dropping turnout though. Im very proud of it. Theres a lot of hand work and calluses into this thing and it shows. It's the first one i've done that i'd be proud to lay in the lap of a much more experienced builder and openly accept any and all criticisms. First one i havent ended up giving away after some time, i've only become more attached.
20240529 222529

My next build is going to be an LP type, set neck. And im going to attempt trapezoid pearl inlays. Been window shopping for wood recently on the onlines lol. Just for the sake of more subversion, i may make an alder body LP, why not, i have a mahogany(ish) strat lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom