Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Yea it was under a tree next to my grill so I put 5 9mm in it then cut the head off with a shovel. The other is a Eastern coral snake
Do you skin them? I have a good buddy who skins them and puts them on his cow body hat!😂 we ate the first one he got there over a fire pit we made : ) tastes like chicken lol!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Yup a regular ol spider skinner. Been doin it for 40 years. The trick is to get ya a tiny skinnin knife. Unless you in Australia. Then you'll need a big un
I will go to “stralia” some day! I want to see the bush lands and some fucked up deadly snakes and spiders! Would love to surf also : )

When i get there the first thing im doing is getting a hogan hat and a bowie knife!

But back to the skin’n, you treat the spiders before exo removal?😂

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Yea, i got a few dogs. I'd prefer not to have to, but i've had to kill or remove several copperheads this season already. There are cottonmouths down near the creak bed's flood plane too. Dogs dont really like to go down there though, the ground is too soft. Prob wont be near as bad next season though, been several years since anyone lived on this land before me.

Baby girl (medium brown mutt dog, wonderful dog) actually got bit on the snoot by a copperhead first thing this spring when it got warm, but only a tiny bit of venom got in her lip, she lucked out, rest went through into her mouth. Is what began my copperhead escapades.

TreeBee

TreeBee

Yea, i got a few dogs. I'd prefer not to have to, but i've had to kill or remove several copperheads this season already. There are cottonmouths down near the creak bed's flood plane too. Dogs dont really like to go down there though, the ground is too soft.
Man if there were poisionous snakes here my poor dogs would be on such a tight leash. There are some rattle snakes in Canada but they stick to some pretty exclusive places where the conditions meet their needs and that is not here thankfully

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Thatoneguyyouknow_

Man if there were poisionous snakes here my poor dogs would be on such a tight leash. There are some rattle snakes in Canada but they stick to some pretty exclusive places where the conditions meet their needs and that is not here thankfully
Here in TN we have eastern diamond backs (a 7 footer got caught in someone's bathroom an hour away last year) Timber ratlers, copperheads, cottonmouths, and the occasional coral snake wanders up here now too thanks to climate change.

Shit we got wolves and mountain lions again now too lmao. Thousands upon thousands of endless black bears, im sure the list goes on. Many would say we even have Bigfoots hahahaha.

SMBC Logo Deep
Top Bottom