Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Im into bit of everything....
FOE20
Alright. I put up a Bubinga drum kit (African Rosewood kit), and found Led Zeppelin's When the Levee Breaks without drums, so I recorded drums.
I only used 1 mic mounted above my bass drum. I didn't have time to do a "real" production.
If I started at the beginning, the video could have been blocked, so I started 20 seconds in..
Playing with Zep is always a challenge. IMO the best band assembled since the invention of the drum kit

Moshmen

Moshmen

Alright. I put up a Bubinga drum kit (African Rosewood kit), and found Led Zeppelin's When the Levee Breaks without drums, so I recorded drums.
I only used 1 mic mounted above my bass drum. I didn't have time to do a "real" production.
If I started at the beginning, the video could have been blocked, so I started 20 seconds in..
Playing with Zep is always a challenge. IMO the best band assembled since the invention of the drum kit
Don’t get me wrong I love my zeplin- where’s that confounded bridge! Lol but that’s a bold statement there are so many talented groups from all facets of the music industry and drummers … man the things these guys do these days ! Godsmack/ 3 days grace has been the best show we’ve seen in a while - got 2 shows coming up though first live show in over a year!

nice run by the way !

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Don’t get me wrong I love my zeplin- where’s that confounded bridge! Lol but that’s a bold statement there are so many talented groups from all facets of the music industry and drummers … man the things these guys do these days ! Godsmack/ 3 days grace has been the best show we’ve seen in a while - got 2 shows coming up though first live show in over a year!

nice run by the way !
Thanks. I'm still adjusting to playing following my back surgery, as I lost most of the feeling in my R foot.
As for opinions of bands, I respect everyone's opinion, and no Bonham wasn't the best rock drummer to ever live, or anything like that. He waa the most influential drummer of all time. I truly believe that, and his parts were always perfect for the song. Zep is a case where the sum is greater than its parts by far. When Page was too strung out to play coherently, the rest of the band stepped up. Bonham, and Jones were the backbone. Any show ya see pre 73 were all epic. They never played the songs the same way twicd. Bonham's solos changed every night.
If any band sold their sole, it was Zep

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I need to have a bowl so I can get my fingers working again.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I've broken every finger on both hands at least twice.
Do you think that has anything to do with my hands hurting when I play?
I can hear my Dad, "Too late smart!"
I can't give a thumbs up, as I know how injuries go, especially when ya get up in my age bracket. Without cannabis, I'd NEVER be able to play drums at all, and throwing a football, forgettaboutit. For whatever reason, certain strains really help with pain.
Even people who have broke theie fingers have trouble playing when it's cold. I played in a RHCP tribute for a few years...That song Snow gives guitarists fits. John F from the RHCP is SICK! He, and Flea complement each other so well

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Shareable pics…………..anyone?
This thread was started to share pics of members.
It’s really starting to get off topic, so let’s share some pics and mellow out on random conversations:)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
1191835B 7BC9 4991 9E9F 0BC1146D9613

Top Bottom