Post your tree pictures

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lerat

lerat

Todas
saludos desde España, árboles impresionantes que veo aquí, España hacemos lo que podemos porque no es legal, algunos de mis jardines.

compañeros de saludos
[ATTACH = completo] 784700 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = completo] 784700 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = completo] 784701 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = completo] 784702 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = completo] 784703 [/ ATTACH]

BILD0799
IMAG1184
IMAG1190
IMAG1191
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I love Spain. Spent a few summers in Galicia, and Rota. Best time of my life. I hear the pollin from Morraco can pollinate. Any truth?

lerat

lerat

I love Spain. Spent a few summers in Galicia, and Rota. Best time of my life. I hear the pollin from Morraco can pollinate. Any truth?

At least in my area, which is a little below Galicia, there are never pollination problems with Morocco and I do not know that southern Spain

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

East of Portgal? Galicia was amazing.
I was fortunate to go with friends from Spain, so I didn't do the tourist crap. I got to live as a Spaniard. Every lunch was like thanks giving.
Is it 100% legal now? Or a loophole type situation. LOVED (spell?) Parcebes!!! Beaches were great, although the water was freezing. Party's EVERY WEEKEND! Could go on forever.
South was totally different, but just as good. No cloudy days, or rain. Bet they'r growing some monsters down there

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Dam, you're growing some monsters. How far S are you. The Summer I went we only had 3, or 4 cloudy days, but I hear it's normally similar to Seattle

lerat

lerat

I live in Valladolid, Galicia is a climate with a lot of rain but in the last few summers we have suffered a lot of drought.
Here in Spain it is illegal to grow, consume, etc.
you have described Spain to perfection, good food, party, if someday you come back contact us and maybe we can share a good boil, food and a good conversation

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I live in Valladolid, Galicia is a climate with a lot of rain but in the last few summers we have suffered a lot of drought.
Here in Spain it is illegal to grow, consume, etc.
you have described Spain to perfection, good food, party, if someday you come back contact us and maybe we can share a good boil, food and a good conversation
I may just take you up on that. Galicia is so lush, and green. I can't imagine drought there. That has to be super rare, or perhps our guy acting as pres "president Dennison" is a fucking scamming idiot, who literally makes me nauseous when he test to speak. When someone starts a sentence with "believe me", or "to be honest w/you " you'r about to be lied to!

Latest posts

Top Bottom