Posting for Law Enforcement

• Thread starter t7rln
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

t7rln

About two months ago I came across a fellow growers room set-up posted here on THC Farmer. The guy posted a photo of a framed notice to any LEO who might seek or gain entry into the grow. I was impressed with the quote and verbiage. I have exhausted the search feature and still cannot find it.

If it sounds familiar to anyone, or you know where it is posted please post a link to it. It would be greatly appreciated.

T7

P.S. Anyone who might be prompted to raise the issues about law enforcement not reading or paying attention to any posting, save your energy, I am aware and would just like the wording of the certificate for a discussion. Thanks again.

M

mrcableking

I do have a posting ill try to attach it. If not pm ur email n ill send it to u.

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

Sweet, i whish i could post it something like on our door! Unfortanatly it would mot apply to where I live.

B

Bobby Smith

ogtealover420, maybe you and I could come up with our own sign for people like us.......perhaps "You Keep On Knocking But You Can't Come In!!".

T

t7rln

Thanks for the responses. Mrcableking, that is an awesome post for Mich. I am in Cali.

I did find a copy of what I was looking for, but he had the calif. state seal...etc. on his certificate.

Here are the words anyway.

Law enforcement shall presume compliance with HS 11362.5 (prop 215) and make no arrest
when a California patient presents authentication of their physician's recommendation and they
are found to possess:

Up to three pounds of manicured cannabis bud per patient per year.
Up to 100 square feet of garden canopy (the actual area covered by the leaves) per patient.
No more than 99 plants, contained within the canopy square footage, again per patient (so that patients may use sea of green or conventional garden techniques).
Patients who need more may receive a physician's note that will exempt them from the above.
A caregiver may provide for more than one patient and may be remunerated for their work when
they provide authentication for the number of patients they assist.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Thanks for the responses. Mrcableking, that is an awesome post for Mich. I am in Cali.

I did find a copy of what I was looking for, but he had the calif. state seal...etc. on his certificate.

Here are the words anyway.

Law enforcement shall presume compliance with HS 11362.5 (prop 215) and make no arrest
when a California patient presents authentication of their physician's recommendation and they
are found to possess:

Up to three pounds of manicured cannabis bud per patient per year.
Up to 100 square feet of garden canopy (the actual area covered by the leaves) per patient.
No more than 99 plants, contained within the canopy square footage, again per patient (so that patients may use sea of green or conventional garden techniques).
Patients who need more may receive a physician's note that will exempt them from the above.
A caregiver may provide for more than one patient and may be remunerated for their work when
they provide authentication for the number of patients they assist.

Are those the current CA law limits? How many patients can a single caregiver care for? So then it would be 99 plants, PER patient?

Can someone break down the current cali law for me?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I wouldn't have more then 99 plants on any one site/address.

but really unless you live in a county/city that has made its own laws/regulations re: plant numbers and weight limit its all gray area...

I know of somebody who had a lawyer draw up caregiver paperwork to grow 140 plants (outdoors) for a collective that cost him about 5k. Not sure how that would stand up in federal court.

He didn't renew it this year since the ab420 limits were tossed and he just grew less plants. The 140 he tried the year before was a bit much for him I think - lol

Z

Zissou Intern

Are those the current CA law limits? How many patients can a single caregiver care for? So then it would be 99 plants, PER patient?

Can someone break down the current cali law for me?

-no they were just his personal limits. mustve been a caregiver for someone or something.

- would be different for you. check with your local laws. its all the state bill but counties like to run things different.

and 99 plants is the general rule to stay under. more than that the DEA gets involved with a local bust. 5 years minimum i'd bet.....

LBH

LBH

I just have an enlarged photocopy of my card framed next to the entrance.

I also have 2 officers I'm teaching right now,lol. ne statey and one local. I invited them here to sign over my confidentiality. I got nothing to hide and want local LEA to know I have an open door policy.

One of the officers that showed up has a sick aunt. I'm teaching him, he's teaching her. He knew about the statey who's wife has cancer and gave him my number.

I've also had the FD here to inspect my room. EXCELLENT resource right there for you legal folks. I was so sure I was set up all primo till they pointed out a few electrical no no's. I feel much safer and smarter about my grows now. Not to mention, I got free security. I go to work at 2am and when I leave, I wave to the officers who now use my corner to hang out and watch traffic. I'll bring them out a pot of coffee once in awhile.

It's a new world folks.

D

DazedNconfussed

I also have 2 officers I'm teaching right now,lol. ne statey and one local. I invited them here to sign over my confidentiality. I got nothing to hide and want local LEA to know I have an open door policy.

One of the officers that showed up has a sick aunt. I'm teaching him, he's teaching her. He knew about the statey who's wife has cancer and gave him my number.

I've also had the FD here to inspect my room. EXCELLENT resource right there for you legal folks. I was so sure I was set up all primo till they pointed out a few electrical no no's. I feel much safer and smarter about my grows now. Not to mention, I got free security. I go to work at 2am and when I leave, I wave to the officers who now use my corner to hang out and watch traffic. I'll bring them out a pot of coffee once in awhile.

It's a new world folks.

Bro you have some pretty big balls......How high was your anxiety the first time you walked them in...I couldnt have done it...LOL...

R

ReadySetGrowD9

It's a new world folks.

You are a brave man..... but i have to say thats how it should be bro...... if u dont mind me askin wut part of Cali do u live in bc im lookin to move soon LOL

RSGD9

J

jakew215

It's a new world folks.

HUGE relief after they leave happy. i was at my buddies outdoor grow trimming and the cops showed up. just strolled through, counted the plants hanging and still standing and were like "where are the rest of the plants" as we were about 8 plants under our count for our county. we were like we dont need that much and they were like wow and left. no hostility or anything. they admired how big they were. about 10-12' footers this year.

i was relieved after they left... lol but nice to know there ARE cool cops out there. i swear they just knocked on the door to check the grow out. (you can see the shit from the road by any passer by...)

T

t7rln

This thread is turning out with some nice information. Any more stories (true of course) involving 420 friendly LEO's?

T7

stickyicky

stickyicky

IMO- Absolutley NO REASON having any type of LEO rollin thru my grow.

I'm legal and that's it!!!

I don't have the cops over to check my welding shop or spa install. Why would they need to see anything? I would never invite the cops in. Period!! I don't care if I got ripped off!!

Cops (leo) are part of your communities and are not alway's the most honest or tight lipped guy's/gals. You can be sure everyone on the force including their spouse, mistresses, hookers, friends, etc... knows where the grows are.

I'm in a mmj friendly state and it's about knowing when to be paranoid. When you let someone into (showing or telling) your grow it's not so much that they could jeopordise (sp.?) it some way. It's alway's in the back of your mind that they know and who could they tell? Who did they tell? How could this affect me?

This is just my policy. No disrespect intended to those who are obviously more sophisticated than myself.

sedate

sedate

Bringing LEO coffee . . . OMFG . . .

LBH said:

The police are not your friends.

This is - um - a few adjectives come to mind - ballsy to say the least.

LBH said:
I also have 2 officers I'm teaching right now,lol. ne statey and one local.

LBH said:
I got nothing to hide and want local LEA to know I have an open door policy.

WOW.

LBH said:
It's a new world folks.

I admire your foward thinking - I do - but really - the first minute one of these local LEO gets a job offer from the Feds or the DEA . . . .

stickyicky said:
IMO- Absolutley NO REASON having any type of LEO rollin thru my grow.

stickyicky said:
Cops (leo) are part of your communities and are not alway's the most honest or tight lipped guy's/gals. You can be sure everyone on the force including their spouse, mistresses, hookers, friends, etc... knows where the grows are.

^^^^ That. +1.

Only good advice here.

LBH, this is the proper way to handle LEO. This is the only way to handle LEO. Really. They are not your friends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1lo0AUC7CM

true grit

true grit

THough im legal, compliant and not hiding anything- theres 3 words from NWA i live by....

Top Bottom