Posting my grow for better or worse.

• Thread starter Yuckoop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yuckoop420

Yuckoop420

You do not transplant autoflowers, and notice how there already flowering, autoflowers are not ment to be grown outdoors, you can but bc the sunlight is full spec witch has red and ir in it, that's why they went Into flower that fast, but all in all they did not turn out bad, but had you run photoperiod plants you would have gotten much larger plants and way more weed. But good job they hate stress and are
You do not transplant autoflowers, and notice how there already flowering, autoflowers are not ment to be grown outdoors, you can but bc the sunlight is full spec witch has red and ir in it, that's why they went Into flower that fast, but all in all they did not turn out bad, but had you run photoperiod plants you would have gotten much larger plants and way more weed. But good job they hate stress and are not as hardy as a photo strain.
Thought I would try. Pleasantly surprised so far

Yuckoop420

Yuckoop420

I will be trying them again next year outdoors with no transplanting.
Guessing an ounce a plant.
Weather sucks for flowering plants though

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

I will be trying them again next year outdoors with no transplanting.
Guessing an ounce a plant.
Weather sucks for flowering plants though

You only find out what something is about by trying it. An ounce a plant wouldn't be enough to get my interest though unless it turned out to be really nice bud.

It does sound and look like you're growing in a nasty environment outdoors. Hopefully your non-autos make up for it.

sambapati

sambapati

You only find out what something is about by trying it. An ounce a plant wouldn't be enough to get my interest though unless it turned out to be really nice bud.

It does sound and look like you're growing in a nasty environment outdoors. Hopefully your non-autos make up for it.
If you'd like some grilled onions & bok choy urine luck.

20220720 182540
20220720 182548
20220713 163517
Yuckoop420

Yuckoop420

Managing to keep dry room (garage lol) fluctuating temps from 65 to 77🙄 relative humidity 59😊
Keeping fingers crossed.
How bad is it going to be farm?

Yuckoop420

Yuckoop420

Decided on giving ther gals another trim today, I think they need it.
Before

20220719 105612
Yuckoop420

Yuckoop420

Definitely trying them next year. Learned allot, haven't cured yet and only took 84 hrs dry time and it's fire. Also learned bud washing on these autos.
Great learning lesson.

Latest posts

Top Bottom