Posting my grow for better or worse.

• Thread starter Yuckoop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I would probably cut them. I've been told that tinctures can be made from the leaves. We haven't tried it, but are thinking about trying it. I personally like to smoke leaves and often grind them up with the buds to make a smoother, better-burning smoke.

Yuckoop420

Yuckoop420

I would probably cut them. I've been told that tinctures can be made from the leaves. We haven't tried it, but are thinking about trying it. I personally like to smoke leaves and often grind them up with the buds to make a smoother, better-burning smoke.
I sank them. They are on the bottom of my lake. Figured it was proper burial.
Fuck the government!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Fuck the government!
do you have any old nails laying around you could sprinkle in their vehicles way?......get out there with a magnet after they leave...count them and place them so you know where they're at. Seeing them with a flat would help me get over it....lol not quite but it would be a good start....

sambapati

sambapati

Fuck the government!
Sorry we couldn't come up with any really great ideas -- but I didn't know about the lake -- if you had a submarine nobody would have been the wiser

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’ve never heard of an assessor doing an in person assessment. They fly the property around here every few years with a chopper with a camera on the front of it. If they notice an unpermitted improvement from the air then they might pay you a visit. You didn’t make any improvements that they are looking for an explanation for, did you?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Or appealing or questioning a recent assessment? Maybe they do things differently back there. At any rate, Sorry it ended this way!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
fuckin pricks. sorry about the crop, things were shaping up real nice. tax man wants his, of course, and with how property/house values have been going nutso of course they're trying to stick it to everyone. shit, the house i'm in went up almost $2k/year in taxes. landlord is trying to raise my rent (been waiting for it). only a matter of time till the county shows up to bitch about the 8' wall I built unpermitted along with the "bully breed" pup I have.

ran an outdoor crop the summer before flu hit. had the sheriffs show up because apparently my buddies and i were throwing hatchets at each other. if y'all haven't played stump, it's downright fun. anyways, had a half dozen plants throughout the back yard. a great friend stopped them stomping through the garage to interrupt us, and told em what we were actually doing, but they needed property owner's consent to enter. i walked out, they said they wanted to join the game for a bit, was a slow night. shut em down, as the party was shutting down anyways. won't do outdoor here again.

pretty sure it was some fancy cunts in the low income apartments on the back line of the property that called. could smell my house a block away that summer, so warranted, sure. but like you, illegal rec grows (fuck WA lawmakers. greedy cocksuckers). this is a fight i'm willing to go down for though. not gonna go down easy, or without a warrant. fuck a tax man too.

Yuckoop420

Yuckoop420

I’ve never heard of an assessor doing an in person assessment. They fly the property around here every few years with a chopper with a camera on the front of it. If they notice an unpermitted improvement from the air then they might pay you a visit. You didn’t make any improvements that they are looking for an explanation for, did you?
Nope

Latest posts

Top Bottom