Posting my grow for better or worse.

• Thread starter Yuckoop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Nice! It may be a short season but I’ve noticed plants veg like crazy back there. Is this your first rodeo with pot? Probably not.

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I noticed that the red round tomato cages appear to be upside down because they get narrower towards the top. While plants are small and manageable, you may want to flip the cages to be wider at the top for better support. You might even consider getting larger and wider tomato cages for better support. Just my thoughts having used tomato cages in the past (and having plants far outgrow the cages in mid season). Good grow so far.

Yuckoop420

Yuckoop420

Last year's grow was phenomenal. Only thing I did to them last year was lollipop, lb+ a plant not sure what strain it was. Figured I'd step it up this year with nutes, LST, and topping. I really don't want 16 footers this year. They were tough to work with.
One cage is inverted on the autos. They are budding nicely so I won't worry about them figuring stretch is over.
Along with defoliation and pruning tomorrow I will be scrog netting two of the photos.
Good idea?
I also will be "fencing" the other three photos.
What is spirulina powder and why would I need it?

sambapati

sambapati

Last year's grow was phenomenal. Only thing I did to them last year was lollipop, lb+ a plant not sure what strain it was. Figured I'd step it up this year with nutes, LST, and topping. I really don't want 16 footers this year. They were tough to work with.
One cage is inverted on the autos. They are budding nicely so I won't worry about them figuring stretch is over.
Along with defoliation and pruning tomorrow I will be scrog netting two of the photos.
Good idea?
I also will be "fencing" the other three photos.
What is spirulina powder and why would I need it?
20220708 073110
loaded with elements, minerals and plant protein...
20220708 073122

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I’ve got a bone to pick with you, yukoop! You didn’t start your thread till you were 85% sure you were going to be successful. Some of us consider a good crash and burn just as Entertaining and informative as a successful grow! No fair! No fair! LOL. Good luck!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just wanted to fuck with you a little. In my opinion it looks like you are off to a — Real—. Good start! Keep up the good work!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You do not transplant autoflowers, and notice how there already flowering, autoflowers are not ment to be grown outdoors, you can but bc the sunlight is full spec witch has red and ir in it, that's why they went Into flower that fast, but all in all they did not turn out bad, but had you run photoperiod plants you would have gotten much larger plants and way more weed. But good job they hate stress and are not as hardy as a photo strain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom