Pot Cops tv show. . . Laughs a million!

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`d complain to the net work about this show and also threaten advertisers to be boycotted for sponsoring this kind of show. This kind of mentality should be confronted and not allowed to continue. Let the world know the opposition and try to get negative responses aired in the media !

fractal

fractal

I`d complain to the net work about this show and also threaten advertisers to be boycotted for sponsoring this kind of show. This kind of mentality should be confronted and not allowed to continue. Let the world know the opposition and try to get negative responses aired in the media !
That's a great idea Mark,really. Did not occur to me. But when it comes down to it all the networks care about is $$ from advertising. Enough noise made about this show might have an effect.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea but ur talking about the same network that airs moonshiners and amish mafia i dont think they would much give a shyt about hurting anyones feelings. Whats that they say bad publicity is good publicity but this new pot nazi show is way over the line now there not even dealing with fake scenarios or dunken idiots, there blatantly disresepcting and exploiting patients medical rights demonizeing regular decent people and treating them like criminals for entertainment purposes.
Its crazy they knew the dude was medical before they went in they said they where going in with the intention to find proof he was doing something illegal not even that they had reason to believe he was doing anything illegal so there was no probable cause. Thats just harrasment.
Silly thing is the sequence of scenes before that they where in the chopper plotting those big greenhouse/wharehouse grows on the gps for possible future bust locations so the thoery there out there going after only the big grows is bullshit cuz the very next sequence of scenes they where arresting dude for his lil qp n chopping down his rooms hey it is what it is i think a good lawyer could get dude paid if those where local pigs.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I smell a big nasty backlash coming against police, 'homeland security', fascist federal overreach, stomping on civil rights for fun and profit... all of it.

I have no guesses as to how it will turn out, but it's coming. Bank on it.

I remember the Rodney King verdict riots. It will get worse before it gets better.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You may have to apply a great deal of pressure to a major net work but, to local affiliates who do not have contracts to programing you can apply modest pressure and get results ! Now start taking the local stations on one at a time and you`ll see media coverage from competitors and then the larger corporate interests will get the picture.

ttystikk

ttystikk

In their view, criminals have no civil rights, tty. Therefore, no one's rights are being trampled upon, ipso facto.

...and this is the basis for the backlash I see coming against law enforcement in this country. We ALL have rights, especially the accused.

T

tngreen

Sox, the CHP in mendo is a pet peeve of mine. Got pulled over on the 101 in garberville one night by two fine butch gentlewomen who thought it would be fun to mess with the 6'5" male. . . I had a butterfly knife on me and a half gram of weed. One of them held my arms behind my back while the other one took the knife and held it in my face about an inch away, threatening me and telling me all the things they could do to me for possession of an illegal knife. Yeah, real professional. All it took was letting my public defender know that they should take a look at the dashcam video, and all charges were dropped.

Sea - you're right and those people tend to forget that if it were not for cannabis, highway 101 would be a two lane gravel road and eureka wouldn't have much more than an ACE hardware and a grocery store. They benefit greatly from what goes on and yet want to demonize it. Pretty pathetic IMO.

They can't even fathom that connection, way beyond their mental ability.

fractal

fractal

In their view, criminals have no civil rights, tty. Therefore, no one's rights are being trampled upon, ipso facto.

ANYONE could be a criminal at any moment. Or the SWAT could come down on your house with the fury of a thousand michelle obamas because they got the wrong address. Until we are all safe from military-styled police and tactics, NOBODY is safe. We're all in this together. People look down on "criminals" and yet they forget police look down on US as "civilians."

ttystikk

ttystikk

ANYONE could be a criminal at any moment. Or the SWAT could come down on your house with the fury of a thousand michelle obamas because they got the wrong address. Until we are all safe from military-styled police and tactics, NOBODY is safe. We're all in this together. People look down on "criminals" and yet they forget police look down on US as "civilians."

This is exactly on point. Our forefathers knew it, and tried to warn us; "those who would trade liberty for security shall get neither, nor deserve them.' Misquoted from Ben Franklin, but you get the gist of it.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Dont watch that crap! I think that by watching the show you are supporting those a$$holes and hopefully that show gets cancelled soon.... cable companies know what we are all watching which helps the shows rating if your watching it.

People Forget its STRENGTH IN NUMBERS. ..A boycott could atleast OPEN EYES. .But people are soo afraid these days . I Watched pot cops once and almost punched my Tv..smh

fractal

fractal

We're only supporting it actively if we buy the products that are advertised on it. I think it is a great tool for making sure we are all on the same page, as the group inevitably hates the same cops and thinks the same way about their behavior.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

We're only supporting it actively if we buy the products that are advertised on it. I think it is a great tool for making sure we are all on the same page, as the group inevitably hates the same cops and thinks the same way about their behavior.

I had a GREAT conversation with a undergraduate who loved botany. And he suggested his generation do that exact thing. But im afraid a REPEAT of Unjust is coming due to these baseless shows ruining innocent people's lives. . History repeats itself people. And these shows just ADD FIRE TO an already bonfire ..

fractal

fractal

Yeah with the quasi-legalization thing in full swing we are all in a grey area. The pricks on PotCops still disregard their very own state laws! They work for the state and yet claim to follow fed laws. Which is bullshit since the Sheriff's department with his deputies is the last barrier between state citizens and the feds. The Sheriff can tell the feds to piss off, if no state laws are being broken. Which is why I called the cops traitors.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Yeah with the quasi-legalization thing in full swing we are all in a grey area. The pricks on PotCops still disregard their very own state laws! They work for the state and yet claim to follow fed laws. Which is bullshit since the Sheriff's department with his deputies is the last barrier between state citizens and the feds. The Sheriff can tell the feds to piss off, if no state laws are being broken. Which is why I called the cops traitors.

I always wondered How that was possible. Just doesn't add up. It's a reason why they even created these types of shows just feels like Misdirection. .

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

The crazy thing is i only watched 15-20 minutes of it to get all of what i got from it seriously. U would think about all the money hungry bottom dwelling ambulance chaseing lawyers out there at least one would have seen and been like damn especially if the local pigs then fuck the law but those cops are blatantly fucking disregarding these peoples constitutionally protected medical rights on tv for everyone to see. Wow man
Im with u gamers i looked at my babymama like wtf i couldnt believe she could sit there and not be fucking livvid about what she was seeing man lol.
I gotta smoke alot more now.
Seriously tho i would boycott if yall r serious fuck all the bullshit boycott the station headquarters they have them in every major city as well as sponsor corporate offices at least bring light to the situation its fucking wrong man!

Top Bottom