Pot Risers / Self Draining Saucer Ideas

• Thread starter Dizzy88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dizzy88

Dizzy88

Sup farmers...

getting ready to kick start my 2nd grow, 1st one was real successful for me using big bro AQUAMAN's formula in DWC... so switching over to coco coir on this run.. hoping for similar results

looking for ideas on how everyone here raise their pots and drain them of the run-off water.... seen alot of videos / DIY tutorials on self draining saucers, but been leaning towards a drain table with a catchment for the run off under it.... how is everyone else doing? would love to see pics of some set-ups before i make final decision on mine... looking for something that preferably self drains where i can just empty the catchment container at once etc

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Sup farmers...

getting ready to kick start my 2nd grow, 1st one was real successful for me using big bro AQUAMAN's formula in DWC... so switching over to coco coir on this run.. hoping for similar results

looking for ideas on how everyone here raise their pots and drain them of the run-off water.... seen alot of videos / DIY tutorials on self draining saucers, but been leaning towards a drain table with a catchment for the run off under it.... how is everyone else doing? would love to see pics of some set-ups before i make final decision on mine... looking for something that preferably self drains where i can just empty the catchment container at once etc
The grow depot has pot raisers for $3, I just use 4 jar lids around the outside and 1 in the middle though.

THC.Tribble

THC.Tribble

Sup farmers...

I have seen where some ppl have plants sitting on U shaped flashing or corrugated plastic roofing sloped to drain into a trough sloped again in to a bucket for collection ...i use a 3x4 sheet of tempered glass on a frame i scored for free. Its far from perfect , going to lift mine a few more inches shortly to drain more water

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

i am not sure about your needs but a simple table with a drain.
i make bucket in a bucket system sometimes . top bucket drilled out bottom. bottom bucket plumbed to accept drain hose. drip feed . they just drisn to a bucket where I can check runoff EC

Screenshot 20200316 195357 Photos
Screenshot 20200317 124429 Gallery
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Here's a similar thread that has lots of good setups.

Top Bottom