Pot size and Transplant in Flower stage

• Thread starter dduc2310
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dduc2310

Hi all,
I am currently at end of weeks 2 into flowering. The plant stretch more than what i expected so I am abit confuse whether the pot is small or not. The last water dried in just 2 days (normally took 3 days) so i am afraid of root bound that could affect the yield in the end. I dont want to transplant because it might shock the plant
Any experienced growers out there could give me some advices? whether the pot size is too small or should i just leave it be?

Pot size and transplant in flower stage
Pot size and transplant in flower stage 2
V

Vondank420

Your almost to the end of the stretch. About one week. So just keep rocking along(not a great idea to transplant right now as you said and the plant is good size but not massive for that size container.
Your going to have to feed/water more so mabey set up a DIY fertigation system for that.
At least you know for next time to increase container size...
Looks healthy man
Enjoy the bounties....

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hi all,
I am currently at end of weeks 2 into flowering. The plant stretch more than what i expected so I am abit confuse whether the pot is small or not. The last water dried in just 2 days (normally took 3 days) so i am afraid of root bound that could affect the yield in the end. I dont want to transplant because it might shock the plant
Any experienced growers out there could give me some advices? whether the pot size is too small or should i just leave it be?
Just leave it be

upperhand

upperhand

sorry to jump on your post but what size pot would people say to use for 9 plants in a 120x120 tent want a sea on green and probably 3/4 weeks veg

Latest posts

Top Bottom