Pot size for outdoor grow

• Thread starter Rollalot520
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rollalot520

Just transplanted to 3 gal pot. Should I transplant to bigger pot in a few weeks or so

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sounds sweet! I’ll bet you get some darn good results! I don’t grow indoors! But it’s nice to watch somebody doing it a little different! It’s just seems like common sense that when you increase the rooting Area, you have increased the potential for a favorable outcome!

Last edited:
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I think you’re OK going from 3 to 15. Probably easier to transplant if you let it get a little size in the three First. Maybe a foot foot and a half tall. What part of the country are you growing in? Any picture of the plants so far?

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I think you’re OK going from 3 to 15. Probably easier to transplant if you let it get a little size in the three First. Maybe a foot foot and a half tall. What part of the country are you growing in? Any picture of the plants so far?
I go from solo cup to final pot no matter the size, just gotta understand watering ✌️

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
No reason you can’t! I start Mine In 9 ounce solos. Under LED shop lights. So they fill up with routes pretty fast. I don’t like putting them out full-time before June 1. My 35s won’t be ready for another week or two. so they go into one and 2 gallon in the interim! want to keep them moving in the right direction till I get off my old, lazy, ass, and get their final homes ready! As long as you can adapt, there’s no One right way of doing things!

R

Rollalot520

Thx all I started in 4”x4”pots pro mix hp. transplanted 3 days ago to 3 gal pots added a little Gaia green they’re 28 days old 10” tall No shock at all luckily. I guess just dial my waterings in correctly for a few weeks then into 10 15 gal pots and a couple in the ground. I’m in southern Ontario and can have 4 plants

Top Bottom