Pot Smoking Runner Nerd

• Thread starter Johnlandy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Hi friends,

Been here for over a year but I never properly introduced myself. My main passion is cannabis but running and chemistry are close seconds. I really just wanted to see if there are any fellow runners out there. I ran competitively in HS and college but not with the aide of cannabis. I truly feel cannabis could be classified as a performance enhancing drug because of the specific effects it has on "certain people". I currently run 70 miles a week @ 5:30-7:30 mile pace and I believe it is 100% because of cannabis. I am definitely a type "A" person so I get high strung quite easily with young kids and work deadlines. Weed just keeps me so calm and has practically eliminated any soft tissue issues I used to deal with.

Fun Tidbit: My personal record in the mile is from 10th grade and its 4:20 (I should have known id be a stoner 🤪😜).
PreRun Routine: 3 bowls on Mighty with a rosin topper on the last bowl
I did 4 years of independent research in the pharmaceutical sector and I will say most people would be shocked and disturbed by the actual R&D process 😤😤. I changed industries because of it.

Lastly, I just love cannabis and how friendly this forum is. I was a closeted pothead for a long time and felt pretty shitty about it. Then I grew up and realized I just lived in a shitty region of the US with a bunch of judgmental assholes.

Done.

2Bad

2Bad

Hi friends,

Been here for over a year but I never properly introduced myself. My main passion is cannabis but running and chemistry are close seconds. I really just wanted to see if there are any fellow runners out there. I ran competitively in HS and college but not with the aide of cannabis. I truly feel cannabis could be classified as a performance enhancing drug because of the specific effects it has on "certain people". I currently run 70 miles a week @ 5:30-7:30 mile pace and I believe it is 100% because of cannabis. I am definitely a type "A" person so I get high strung quite easily with young kids and work deadlines. Weed just keeps me so calm and has practically eliminated any soft tissue issues I used to deal with.

Fun Tidbit: My personal record in the mile is from 10th grade and its 4:20 (I should have known id be a stoner 🤪😜).
PreRun Routine: 3 bowls on Mighty with a rosin topper on the last bowl
I did 4 years of independent research in the pharmaceutical sector and I will say most people would be shocked and disturbed by the actual R&D process 😤😤. I changed industries because of it.

Lastly, I just love cannabis and how friendly this forum is. I was a closeted pothead for a long time and felt pretty shitty about it. Then I grew up and realized I just lived in a shitty region of the US with a bunch of judgmental assholes.

Done.
Hey John I love running it's very relaxing for me. I'm not smart so I can't even relate to the chemistry side. But I'm hoping to get my mile under 9 minutes. Back when I was 18 I could do 7 minutes but I gained alot of weight due to opiate use. I'm about 4 1/2 Years clean and on suboxone and i'm finally back to working out regularly. Been a few months since I started and i'm fully committed again. Excited!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom