Potassium deficiency? hydro grow issue

• Thread starter Bigdmvp03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigdmvp03

Bigdmvp03

Hey, this is my first attempt at a hydro grow. I’m running a 30 gal res. Changed my water 4 days ago. Ppm has been climbing but I’ve been adding more RO water. Air temp and water temp are good. Ph has been between 6.1-6.3 and ppm between 650-690. Any advice is appreciated!

Potassium deficiency hydro grow issue
Potassium deficiency hydro grow issue 2
M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
What Nutrients are you using? and with RO water you need to make sure you have enough Cal in your solution. And if using LED lighting they seem to need a bit more from what Ive seen. I have well water, clean (140-150ppm) and still needed an extra boost
But Im only finishing my 2nd hydro grow. So no expert here

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey, this is my first attempt at a hydro grow. I’m running a 30 gal res. Changed my water 4 days ago. Ppm has been climbing but I’ve been adding more RO water. Air temp and water temp are good. Ph has been between 6.1-6.3 and ppm between 650-690. Any advice is appreciated!
Pic of the roots?

Ph a bit high.

What are all the nutrients, amounts and how are you mixing?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok what week are you on? Full dose maybe to high Imo. Do you have a ppm meter? Or going by the chart?

Bigdmvp03

Bigdmvp03

I’ve been dropping the dose by 10% due to 3 of my 4 being behind on growth. I’m using the early veg dose. I just got my ph down to 5.8 and Ppm to 615. I’m gonna try to get it down to 550. Yea Ppm meter and ph meter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom