Potassium deficiency, nute burn or...?

• Thread starter Goshenta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goshenta

Goshenta

I'm definitely not against saving money. Shame, though.. Really wanted to test out that dry koolbloom at the end of this harvest. Ah well.

I will follow all your recommendations. Sounds like solid advice to me. My friend started growing recently, and he's using only CalMag, Micro, Gro and Bloom. So I was starting to get suspicious if all the other shit was even necessary when his plants didn't seem to suffer without it at all.

Is there anything you would recommend outside of this chart?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

The starting medium is fresh Happy Frog soil. The filler I used to go from 3gal to 5gal pots was the same soil recycled from a previous harvest with a bit of roots torn up and mixed into it.
So your runoff numbers are good so what's causing the issue ?? This right here is a stick-out, recommend never reusing soil

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm definitely not against saving money. Shame, though.. Really wanted to test out that dry koolbloom at the end of this harvest. Ah well.

I will follow all your recommendations. Sounds like solid advice to me. My friend started growing recently, and he's using only CalMag, Micro, Gro and Bloom. So I was starting to get suspicious if all the other shit was even necessary when his plants didn't seem to suffer without it at all.

Is there anything you would recommend outside of this chart?
Your GH trio cover the bloom just by changing the ratios. Koolbloom is a PK boost and you don't need it because you simply adjust your 3 part to change the NPK ratios.

If you used a single base nutrient then you would need Kool loom to increase the PK after stretch.

Terp boosters are about all I would add to what you are using. You can already change ratios from grow to bloom just by the ratios you mix your nutrients in. But if ya wanna save money there most terp boosters are basically a boost to sulfur. So I use mag sulfate for a couple reasons.

I use 1gram per gal throughout the grow to give me a more favorable cal mag ratio since most cal mag is aboit 5 to 1 and I prefer 2/3 to 1.

In the last 3 weeks of flower I boost that to 2grams per gal to further boost the sulfur as it helps with terps.

At those dose I feel I get a more favorable cal mag ratio and the boost to sulfur I want.

Mag sulfate is sold under the name epsom salt and is dirt cheap. You can buy it at the pharmacy. Just make sure you don't buy one with perfume added.

Top Bottom