Potentialy catstrophic event? *pictures, videos*

• Thread starter 1stonedman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1stonedman

1stonedman

So I've recently observed a mass of bugs on one of the trees on one of the branches surrounding my grow. The insect looked like it might have just hatched out from the tree leaf and was now consuming g the leaf.

What I think could be eggs waiting to hatch are what I would assume are thousands of this little worm..

Advice, insight, so greatly appreciated..

I think I'm going to mo very the plants away put some gear on and spray some poisen all over those leaves where I see eggs, but I need to see what you all think first.

My plants have there own journal, can be found through my profile its named #pulled three males this morning.

My girls are all up 2 date on preventative treatments neem, insecticidal soap, spinicidal insecticide soap, I get great air flow hot sunny days, healthy plants that dont show any signs of infestation, please help.

Peace.

Last edited:
1stonedman

1stonedman

I think ima go out there with a machete and start pruning that damn tree and just either cover it in poisen or burn the shit

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Looks like a sawfly of some type if you poke them with a stick do they spit liquid out of them , bottom pic looks like scale or could be Cillid but Iā€™m in Australia we have something similar . Od .

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
There a form of caterpillar from what i can guess. Burn the forest down!

1stonedman

1stonedman

So I've gone out there and looked at it, the tree is covered in what I think are eggs like 20 feet high, would relying on my preventative treatment stuff and ignoring the infestation next door be a dumb decision?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
So I've gone out there and looked at it, the tree is covered in what I think are eggs like 20 feet high, would relying on my preventative treatment stuff and ignoring the infestation next door be a dumb decision?
I wouldnā€™t ignore it.

1stonedman

1stonedman

I have no idea how im going to treat essentially the entire tree..

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I have no idea how im going to treat essentially the entire tree..
Make shift green house for your babies. šŸ¤£ Like OD said, monitor your plants and keep up on your pest preventatives. Happy grows.
Burnz

Latest posts

Top Bottom