• @royfree2grow

Votes: 45 25.9%
  • @Ghosttrainx

Votes: 44 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oldman13

Oldman13

I need to get back to work on my grobag time is of the essence, but there's not a lot left to do on it- - - -

Oldman13

Oldman13

From what I heard about it it is a worthless task trying to do anything with it, someone did and attempted a tone of crosses but the original trates kept co'ing out. With real low potency
LOL no way in hell did I expect that looks like a purple Urkle plant... Never heard of that never seen that but apparently you're saying is low in potency so I guess probably they should be for those beginner smokers! I'm not sure what makes a plant low and potency unless it just doesn't produce many trichomes or it's a picture of the trichomes are still clear instead of Milky or Amber? I didn't know LOL LOL laughing my ass off what a strange-looking plant:-)

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL no way in hell did I expect that looks like a purple Urkle plant... Never heard of that never seen that but apparently you're saying is low in potency so I guess probably they should be for those beginner smokers! I'm not sure what makes a plant low and potency unless it just doesn't produce many trichomes or it's a picture of the trichomes are still clear instead of Milky or Amber? I didn't know LOL LOL laughing my ass off what a strange-looking plant:-)
I am curious the hash from the plant would be like? Also is it sativa or indica or something else entirely LOL I guess it depends on if it even produces enough trichomes to make any hash, but I'm sure she'll be able to make some hash... just wondering if it turns out purple to LOL

Oldman13

Oldman13

I don't know who's out there I don't know who's awake who's asleep or who is laying on top of their phone passed out with there tongue hanging out and drooling all over it? But if anybody is out there that knows something can you please react to this it's called a stitch in time saves nine- I am running out of time! Because it is getting closer and closer to my transplant and if I can possibly get some of the questions answered it would be nice - - --->
Download 20210820 155301

Oldman13

Oldman13

I don't know why I can't send or share directly to this site from anywhere I mean I can't even use my clipboard here and it really sucks... Having to relay everything to here and there before I can send it to there really is getting redundant- - - - I don't know of any way to add thcfarmer 2A place on my phone where I can just share directly instead of constantly relaying it back and forth to my photos or another site 2 and then transfer to here

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL one day this gentleman knocked on my door at a place the warden and I was staying temporarily just outside Burbank Studios he was asking for a piece of paper and a pencil to make a note to put on his trailer to keep people from knocking on his you are door every 15 or 20 minutes so that he could get a few minutes rest LOL I have used his picture a number of times myself and:-):-) :-) I just can't seem to figure out how to transfer or share here directly I keep having a relay everything, although relaying works it still sucks! Dash dash – boo hoo baby.....

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL one day this gentleman knocked on my door at a place the warden and I was staying temporarily just outside Burbank Studios he was asking for a piece of paper and a pencil to make a note to put on his trailer to keep people from knocking on his you are door every 15 or 20 minutes so that he could get a few minutes rest LOL I have used his picture a number of times myself and:-):-) :-) I just can't seem to figure out how to transfer or share here directly I keep having a relay everything, although relaying works it still sucks! Dash dash – boo hoo baby.....
But I have just recently noticed as I saw at the bottom of all this a share button! Apparently if I hit share from here I can send it to numerous places but I can't seem to send the things here meaning thcfarmer from somewhere else when I tap on a share button there--->
Download 20210820 184011
exactly why it pics out that caption I have no idea?

Top Bottom