Votes: 35 42.2%
  • @PipeCarver

Votes: 23 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Wow guys thanx a lot for giving me the support to win the POTM I didn’t even know I was in it this time around. Trop cherry 🍒 reversal project in the works as we speak! If anyone wants to grab some clones of this cultivar hit the DM.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Congratulations to @ImpulsiveGrower you are the winner of this month's contest please message @Dragonsflame @greenleafnutrients @INKBIRD @DoctorZymes @hyp3rids @DYNOMYCO @drainaway @PulsePeet to claim your prizes.
Yes congrats to you Impulsivegrower, I said to my wife hey look I've a pic nominated again she said nice, whats the competition? she went oh oh I think you have a problem with the Cherry pic dear,......lol.......

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Yes congrats to you Impulsivegrower, I said to my wife hey look I've a pic nominated again she said nice, whats the competition? she went oh oh I think you have a problem with the Cherry pic dear,......lol.......
It was tough my guy. I voted for yours mostly because it reminded me of the days when they first started growing "sinsemilla" but straight up FIRE! 😄

Top Bottom