Powdery Mildew, Fuck Me

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wisher619

Wisher619

no I watched a video of the dude from NPK industries give a seminar about there new RAW products...he talked about it so I researched what he was saying....I then went out and bought the aminos and calcium and I had some plants last season that were infected(outdoor) so I took the 2 that werent * same cuttings* and put them all next to each other and started the regimine on the 2 that werent effectd....they went the whole term showing no signs.....treating infection...i just spray Iso/water mix every few days on the infected spots and remove the infected material....if in the flowers and flowers are almost finished...I finished them out and when harvesting I let them soak in H2O/H2O2 mixture...for about 15 min....you can actually see the scum float to the top..Jorge Cervantes has a video on it...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Was chatting today with some kids who were trimmers they said their guy Soaked the affected buds in peroxide rinse with clean water and dried I can't imagine that being any good
So wisher can you report any issues with soaking
Only time had mold was when worker flooded greenhouse so I fed plants to chickens
Had patients and did not want to take chances with mold possibly affecting health

Last edited:
slimjimham

slimjimham

Haha fuckin high as fuck chickens!

And I don't doubt that there are better methods or will be in the future, but I stand by jms fully... Before I discovered this product it was taking over my garden! Ego crushing after having been at it for so long with no issues, but in the end I'm just more knowledgeable for future grows.

Jms literally stopped me from going bald sooner than I will haha. I would never spray anything not organic or safe and all the other alternatives that really work are supposedly horrible for you (eagle 20 and the likes)...

Jms stylet makes it non existent as long as you spray ever 2 weeks, for me that's huge and it's super reasonably priced!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
IIRC, I turned you onto JMS, yes? I don't want to take credit where it isn't due of course. :)
Like I said I use 45 ml per gallon, though that might be a little strong. What do you use?
I don't think it's the amounts, I use the labeled rate of 1oz/gal. I think it's really most important to keep it mixed is all. :)
Was chatting today with some kids who were trimmers they said their guy Soaked the affected buds in peroxide rinse with clean water and dried I can't imagine that being any good
I've done it, it's fine. You just have to be certain to get all the water shaken off and get them dried as quickly as possible. It removes a LOT of crap.
Haha fuckin high as fuck chickens!
They don't get high on the green plants. You've got to give them medibles to get them high as fuck. Don't ask how I know! :p

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

@slimjimham I've used Kapow commercial spray at 1oz/gal, I just took in infected cuts, about 50 of them, and have been growing them in a 4x8 tent. A weekly spray of kapow kept everything super super clean, it killed any infections instantly (as in, there was NOTHING on the leaf once it dried) and didn't let it re-grow. I only saw PM come back after about two weeks of no treatment and it moved very very slow. As far as I know any oil-based spray will combat PM at the right concentration.

I like kapow because it is plant-based oils and it smells fucking awesome (lemongrass oil), it's also effective against bugs as well.

slimjimham

slimjimham

That's interesting, ill have to look into that if the any oil works is true plant based would be nice.... Though I wonder if it adds any smell or taste as the jms doesnt

Bodhi turned me on to jms stylet oil.... The guy is a legend!

One of the best breeders out there hands down and THE best people out there customer service wise and ksrma wise.... These people are passion over greed and it shows!

Wisher619

Wisher619

yeah I just used 1 bottle of 3% to about 5gal of RO....pulled large fan leaves and then threw my branches in a rubbermaid and agitated it for a while...about 15 min and then pulled it out...shook it some to get the water out...trimmed and hung to dry....when the buds come out of the mix they have a really crisp smell to them...still the frangrance of what ever strain but crisp....and I would imagine it is fine health wise as it is just H2O2 which dissapates into just water.....a cleansing bath....I do it to all my outdoor....gets any critter out and kills any mold or fungus spores....so I know my smoke will be clean....I dont worry about bud rott as I am very attentive in my drying

Latest posts

Top Bottom