Powdery mildew help I’m worried and sad?!

• Thread starter Aaflexy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I have a plant that’s 4 weeks old and saw something like this on one leaf, whats in my hand is crushed perlite just giving a example of what it looked like I wiped it off ASAP and now I’m worried I have 3 other plants in the same tent , the plant that had it on the leaf is my healthiest most green fast growing plant with no yellowing I’m just hoping I had crushed a piece of perlite and it made it look like pm , is there signs you can tell early on if the plant is infected? And also is there a way to get rid of it 100%?

Powdery mildew help im worried and sad
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I wiped the leaf with my finger first then went to wash my hands and wiped with a wet paper towel then I got worried and ripped the leaf off where I spotted it

8744BBD5 5E23 4251 BF71 200253F77D3B
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

So far no other signs of mildew or if it even was mildew and I’m sorry Guys I know I should’ve taken a picture of it but I freaked out in the moment I sort of have to make this grow work to support myself financially

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

My humidity has stayed at 55% I watered my plants like two - 3 days ago and the highest it got was 68% but only for like a hour or two then dropped to 64 then the next day it went back to a normal 55%

Timbo0716

Timbo0716

Do you know what your temps and RH are at night? Try to give it a look at lights out and see if ya got any serious spikes with RH in your grow room.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

My temps have been 74-79 and my humidity at night is 55% at night my temperature is 68-69

Noobstar

Noobstar

I’ve been looking at an organic product Called “the amazing dr zymes”
All natural, fights off bugs,fungus, and mildew. Might be a good choice.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

That sounds good since I’m growing in organic soil, do you know if it burns the leaves because every product I seemed to look at burns the leaves

Noobstar

Noobstar

That sounds good since I’m growing in organic soil, do you know if it burns the leaves because every product I seemed to look at burns the leaves
Do you spray your leaves with anything? If so don’t do it when your light is on. Little water droplets will act as a magnifying glass and burn holes through the leaves. Other than that a product like this shouldn’t hurt the leaves.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

No I don’t the “mildew” showed up when I was watering a little more on the plants but it looked so similar to a crushed perlite , so you think I have a high chance of powdery mildew with the temps and humidity I got or maybe I’m just freaking out and could be just a pieces of crushed perlite I had missed

Noobstar

Noobstar

No I don’t the “mildew” showed up when I was watering a little more on the plants but it looked so similar to a crushed perlite , so you think I have a high chance of powdery mildew with the temps and humidity I got or maybe I’m just freaking out and could be just a pieces of crushed perlite I had missed
I’m no expert my self, so I’m not too sure about the temp and humidity stuff, you will have to wait for someone more experienced with that to chime in. but my plants being outdoors sometimes have some of the soil contents blown onto the leaves. Maybe your fans blew some perlite around. Not impossible I guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom