Powdery mildew late in flower

• Thread starter Pearl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ya that was me. But if you saw the pics before I deleted them you saw the space is more then what that 4x4 title said. I pulled 3 lbs off a 4x8 on my first grow. Looking closer to 4 this time. Just wanted to see how I can improve. How’s that relevant though. What I said is true.
Unfortunately you are being that guy by insinuating that a new grower is somehow incapable of giving advice. Did anything i said in that post you quoted me on wrong? I don’t think so. So is this just a chance for you to feel superior over me or what? I’m confused
Was just trying to understand the cost to return. Wasn't insinuating anything, nothing you said was wrong i didn't disagree with any of it, did i? I didnt see any pictures from your space or anything just saw the initial thread posting.

S

Slabby

Was just trying to understand the cost to return. Wasn't insinuating anything, nothing you said was wrong i didn't disagree with any of it, did i? I didnt see any pictures from your space or anything just saw the initial thread posting.
Ok sorry for going off. I got defensive. Sometime it seems like people are quick to jump down the new guys throat in this scene. Again my bad.

In this case I was the one quick to jump and I should’ve.

The cost of return is actually based on a 4x8 which is closer to 4x10.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ok sorry for going off. I got defensive. Sometime it seems like people are quick to jump down the new guys throat in this scene. Again my bad
No apology needed by any means. I apologize, I should have worded my post better.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ok sorry for going off. I got defensive. Sometime it seems like people are quick to jump down the new guys throat in this scene. Again my bad.

In this case I was the one quick to jump and I should’ve.

The cost of return is actually based on a 4x8 which is closer to 4x10.
On this note, one hell of a first grow!

S

Slabby

On this note, one hell of a first grow!
Thanks!

My buddy was my sensei. He blessed me with his recipe that he’s been using for the past 20 years lol. Although I did have some issues since it was the first rodeo but it came out dank still. It’s hard to give good information and to learn over the phone sometimes. Happy to have gotten the hang of it and am stoked to see how this one turns out. I harvest this week!

The logistics for the nute price is
I spent about $450 on nutes before I started. Got the 3 gallon jugs of the gh. Sweet for botinicare, Athena ipm, and a gallon of photosynthesis plus. And a bottle of gh rapid start. And Moab. This will be used in a 4x10 work area under 2 lights

I still have over half the jugs contents left on pretty much every jug except sweet. I ran though a small bottle of that already. Next bottle I’ll get the big one.

I’ve already started vegging the 3rd run about 3 weeks ago. I estimate I will run out of photosynthesis plus and the 2nd bottle of sweet and the rapid start this run. But will probably get 2-3 more runs off the gh 3 gal jugs.

R

RKint

This grow has been hell compared to last year, but thanks to the help of @Aqua Man @GrowHobo with reveg guidance, and @Kopper1013 @strider26554 with borer guidance (piercing the stems was sheer genius), I've made it to this point! In addition to that, dealt with spider mites using persimilis a couple of weeks ago, but wound up having to partial harvest last week because of it :( The rest of that plant has to go this week.

And now..powdery mildew. Had to defoliate and remove some buds this morning unfortunately. The only thing I have on hand is Dr. Zymes, potassium bicarbonate, and over the counter hydrogen peroxide. Could either of those help with PM in flower? I have not sprayed anything but BT after week 1 of flower.

Close up pic is of the one I harvested. The one on the left in the other pic is the one just starting to show PM.
HOCL will kill the powdery mold in 15 seconds, just trim away after a quick rinse/wash. Research it for germination/cuttings/fungicide does it all. Excellent for hydro systems just dilute and add to water.

T

Tootallfortents

I have can’t get dr zymes delivered for a couple of days but have some boo green garlic that I’m going to foliar on some pm I’ve seen in week 5 for now.
Those guys that foliar late flower, would you suggest it’s better in low light (lowest setting on LED) or complete darkness with heating on? Main concern is the buds being wet for too long, as is going to be difficult to not hit the buds.
Thanks in advance 👌

Top Bottom