Powdery Mildew or dried calmag?

• Thread starter nytrichomaniac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nytrichomaniac

nytrichomaniac

Looking at previous pics that were posted I am unsure if this is PM or just spotting that resulted from getting cal mag and some nutes on the leaves during watering. Does not seem to wipe away easily. Thanks in advance.

Powdery mildew or dried calmag
Powdery mildew or dried calmag 2
nytrichomaniac

nytrichomaniac

Running temps in the low 70's and Rh around 60. Variable speed fans at each end of the tent appearing to get plenty of air through each level

Screenshot 20230109 124120 AC Infinity
Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

It doesn't look like PM but, it presents in many forms. Check the lower leaves as it starts there. I would order some copper fungicide spray just to be safe. I went nuclear and used 3 diff products.

Southern AG friendly fungicide mixed in spray bottle, powdered sulfur dusting everything, then followed with a copper based fungicide spray. I spread it out over a couple weeks as multiple applications too close together can burn your leaves.

Also, buy a 10 dollar loupe off Amazon. You'll need it in the future

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
looks like it to me.. do you see any of it on the top surface of the leaves?
wpm likes to hide,.. have to look in shaded areas of the plant, use a light, look at different angles

HighChiefClones

HighChiefClones

Supporter
Most of your pictures look nothing like PM but one picture now has be doubtful. Nonetheless a 3-5 consecutive day treatment of Plant Therapy and PM gone, easy fix. Now the real problem is what do you have PM, maybe there’s not enough air circulation in there?

nytrichomaniac

nytrichomaniac

Treated them with the milk/water/dish soap foliar spray with some added foop nutes. Backed the light off slightly. Removed a couple low hanging leaves that were approaching the soil as well. Looks like it's time to top and apply the trellis to start to scrog

20230111 055740
20230111 062158
Screenshot 20230111 084306 Photos

Latest posts

Top Bottom