Powdery mildew popped up. Whoops.

• Thread starter aroundtheworld
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
aroundtheworld

aroundtheworld

A lot of old threads, lots of research later. Working on my environment. I messed up by spraying a foliar at the wrong time of night, and then an a/c broke down, and I thought it was foliar residue at first. I had a few spots pop up late flower(at 5-6 weeks in, 4 weeks to go) and started with HP mixture. Fully dismantled, sprayed room down with bleach, fans, everything. Some serious defoliation, which they didnt really like. Stunted growth for a few days.
35ml/ltr of 35% HP
It knocked it back a day/2 at a time.
Used that 3 times then switched to Plant Doctor Organocide. Did a foliage spray at 2TBS per gallon and a soil drench when it got shipped, knocked it back for three days at a time. Used it 3 times. It 50/50 worked, stressed the plants out, still PM. Most of this forums opinion of this is for the old line, which used fish oil. This one is di-potasium and mono-potasium, phosphorus. Its supposed to give you better plants AND knock back problems. I have a great nutrient regimen, so I think that marketing is more for people who arent doing nutes.

I have issues with getting fungicides in Canada, otherwise I would love to try Procidic 2 and Lost Coast Plant Therapy. I have Elium, I'm wondering if anyone can share their experience with it? Not being able to put it on flowers makes it slightly useless at this stage, and painstaking.

I ordered JMS and Trifecta.. I nixed Trifecta because I got a face full of garlic and decided that that MIGHT affect my end product. Which sucks, because the product was over $600 with border taxes. Does anyone have any experience that says that smell does not affect the end product? JMS HAS affected it in a negative way.. obviously plants are going to come back, but it had a negative effect on trichs and smell. I would not spray this right before harvest after experiencing this. It has so far taken care of my problem though. I just don't like the price paid so to speak. They were dank and sticky as hell, now that is quite dulled compared to before use of JMS. Will update on how long the spray lasts. I used 2TBS per gallon, emulsified with a paint stir for 30s, stirred every 10 minutes 3 hours before light cycle and then low lights for 3 hours before turning them back up.

Will be sulphuring the room at the end of cycle

I have Actinovate, and ordered Regalia. Wondering what your opinion is on the two. I have biowar line, just got lazy in veg, but have restarted that. Also added small amounts of silica to feed.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'd say you need a sulphur burner sooner rather than later.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Theres a great spray sulfur thread on here. This may work for ya. I can send the powder to ya if you like. Gotta pay ship and my cost for the sulfur.

Top Bottom