Powdery mildew showing up right at the last week and a half of harvest

• Thread starter SNAX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SNAX

SNAX

Yello! So luckily I've never had to deal with this before but I have PM showing up right in the last week and a half of harvest and its a little too close for comfort on the buds. I was about to spray with nuke em to get rid of it before harvest but im a bit nervous of doing that. Any suggestions?

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Honestly bro theres no getting away from it now if you have a real problem. Pics always help on opinions; heres my two cents;....Peroxide works, Vinegar works, LAB works, to temporarily knock it back. A infection like that can seem systematic, but is in fact topical infection. The issue with PM is the invisible, almost impossible to eradicate spores are everywhere in your room and on your plants. What it takes to kill spores would completely destroy your plants. 1 1/2 weeks out? Id cut it early. Fact, mold and mildew exist everywhere and its a matter of your plants immune systems and strength to be able to fight off infection. Preventative for next time aside of a long winded debate on plant health and immunity? Actinivate, but thats something you start early with. You can find generic for 1/4 the price. Also air filters, they pull the spores out of the air. Got some oscillating fans? They spread the spores from the visible infection onto every inch of the room, and the plants.

IanTerpie.FattyRootsFarm

IanTerpie.FattyRootsFarm

I personally wouldn't spray anything so close to harvest, wear gloves and remove all visibly infected leaves and like ezenzyme said oscillating fans but if the whole plant is affected I agree, chop it!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Try plant therapy, you can spray it all the way up to harvest if needed.

Top Bottom