Powdery Mildew?

• Thread starter Blackhouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blackhouse

Blackhouse

I top dressed with some dolomite the other day and don’t know if I spilled some or if this could be powdery mildew. I pulled the leaf just Incase.

Powdery mildew
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Thank you.. I grow for my epileptic girl friend I myself don’t smoke but I’d like this grow to be a success for her

I’m sure it’ll be, little pm will not kill the whole grow and potassium bicarbonate spray kills it easily without damaging the plant, but it can get out of control fast if you don’t pay attention, like any other problem. Just be aware of it and check regularly.
I’d also increase airflow to prevent any condensation on overlapping leaves. Also a little bit of defoliation never hurts in this case. I do it when my rh gets to 70+, like it is now.

Last edited:
Blackhouse

Blackhouse

I’m sure it’ll be, little pm will not kill the whole grow and potassium bicarbonate spray kills it easily without damaging the plant, but it can get out of control fast if you don’t pay attention, like any other problem. Just be aware of it and check regularly.
I’d also increase airflow to prevent any condensation on overlapping leaves. Also a little bit of defoliation never hurts in this case. I do it when my rh gets to 70+, like it is now.
Will do... that’s the weird thing this was on an outer fan leave that was all by its lonesome by an oscillating fan

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Will do... that’s the weird thing this was on an outer fan leave that was all by its lonesome by an oscillating fan
Sounds like that’s the leaf that got bumped and spilled on etc. I always have a outer bud site or two that is continuously being caught on my headphone cord or really anything else it can grab on to as I try and sneak around in there

Latest posts

Top Bottom