Power Outage

• Thread starter CHEVYBOX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CHEVYBOX

Sup fellas.. I got a power outage and my girls are 6wks in flower and have been in the dark for going on 2 days now.. May not have power till Sunday or Monday.. Thats 3-4 more days in the dark.. I have no generator and I cant be there to suplement light via flash lights candles..ect..ect.. every 12 hours.. Do you think they will be ok?:worried

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

If the genetics are good they should go a few days without Light but I would watch close for the rest of the ride...I dont understand why you couldnt ut a battery op flashlight in for the 12...would have been better IMO then nothing..

take care and be safe

hiboy

hiboy

Is it possible to open windows or doors for indirect light. Not much else you can do. Not sure what candles would do
hiboy

C

CHEVYBOX

Yea this is a big garden in a basement with no windows.. We tried a few flashlights thats what I used to check on them now and we would need a shit load of flashlights to cover everything.. Anyone left flowers in the dark halfway along for 4-5 days? Im just hoping they dont die.. My gut says they will be ok.:worried

hiboy

hiboy

Dont sweat it, theres nothing you can do so you might as well not trip. They will bounce back.
I would def. not water much
Hey look at the bright side maybe any bugs will die.
hiboy

waayne

waayne

Man I had mine go off for 4 days once and as long as you
keep the temps in the normal range and they don't run out of moisture, if they're in Hydro?
They will be OK
If you can run some battery powered lanterns during their normal lights on time that'd be cool.
They're not gonna get enough light to grow but at least they will know it's their daytime......

:passingjoint:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i wouldnt interrupt there dark schedule if u can avoid it. leaving them in the dark for the 3-4 days wont bother them to much it will hurt your yeild a bit probably tho. but to just go in with flashlights at random times for short periods is not a good idea. they are 6 weeks so they should be finishing soon and u should be ok.

C

CHEVYBOX

Sheeshh.. you guys make me feel better.. thanks alot.. so darkness for a few days it is.. If ne thing maybe she will shell out extra resin thinking her doom is amongst her..lol.. Im trying to stay positive.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Sheeshh.. you guys make me feel better.. thanks alot.. so darkness for a few days it is.. If ne thing maybe she will shell out extra resin thinking her doom is amongst her..lol.. Im trying to stay positive.

yeah man you will be ok i had a 3 day dark period one time they didn't seem to skip a beat. let us know how they turn out after, threads like this will help other people with similar situations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom