pre 2000 ak47

• Thread starter Iseberge2004
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Iseberge2004

Does anybody know where to aquire some pre 2000 serious ak47, with the sativa phenos?

I

Iseberge2004

Yea been that would be nice to have but I don't know anyone who has it...:doh

P

purpleblockhead

i have cherry ak47 right now! i just payed top dollar and drove 8 hours 2 pick up 10 clones, if you have your medical card and live in or close 2 the bay area i could meet you at a club, i like 2 share my strains because it allways comes back, im new 2 this site but i been growing hydro on and off sence 94, i also just picked up hogs breath from the same breeder, he said hes worked with the hogs breath for 20 years

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
man u people in cali are so damn lucky

P

purpleblockhead

it was better a year ago, my limit used 2 be 99 indoor or outdoor per card up to 3 cards per house, my brother my woman and i all got cards so i could grow 300 legal they changed it to 25 or 30 per card last august, i need 2 move 2 humbolt 99 is still there limit

T

TokenZen

PurpleBlockhead your still damn lucky compared to some of us that have to stay below the radar, I can't wait til I get my ass into a med legal state...

P

purpleblockhead

yea i guess i am still lucky, i did like growing 300 at a time tho, it sorda sucked 2 cut back

B

been

cherry pheno :rofl

I said that because it always comes up whenever AK-47 is mentioned. It's like... if it isn't cherry it isn't good. :rofl Then there's always those people that say it tastes great, but isn't even the most potent pheno. :sick0004: I think it's hype.

P

purpleblockhead

i hope its as good as ive heard ive got alot of time a few few hundred bucks invested in it, ill post my option on it in around 14 weeks, im keeping 1 as a mother and flowering the rest 2 see if i like it

Top Bottom