pre 98 BUBBA KUSH..200 plants under 4x1000 hps and 1x1000 mh....

• Thread starter SEED WHORE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green punk

green punk

Yup you got alot of little Bubba mouths to feed. Looks like their growin quick. This going to be a killer show.

Prodigy then youll have little bushes. That will be fun too.

smartcalyx

smartcalyx

Looks like a magnesium deficiency, aren`t you applying a bit too much water, ur soil looks really wet, magnesium deficiency can be helped easilly by liquefying Epsom salts in water and foliar spraying it.
Also topdressing maerl helps.
When plants are young, try to keep the soil somewhat dryer so the roots can developpe better and breethe, later when grown it`s the other way around, not too dry because then salts will accumulate and plants get overfed.
Here`s a helpful pic

View attachment 232092
krasi summed it up exactly as i would. a couple quick foliars with some epsom salts should handle it. lookin baller otherwise though

SEED WHORE

SEED WHORE

Looks like a magnesium deficiency, aren`t you applying a bit too much water, ur soil looks really wet, magnesium deficiency can be helped easilly by liquefying Epsom salts in water and foliar spraying it.
Also topdressing maerl helps.
When plants are young, try to keep the soil somewhat dryer so the roots can developpe better and breethe, later when grown it`s the other way around, not too dry because then salts will accumulate and plants get overfed.
Here`s a helpful pic

View attachment 232092

M

meangreen69

very nice garden seed whore...are those pre 98 bubbas from clone? or are they seeds from a seed bank?

monkeymun

monkeymun

Man, that is quite the army you have Seed Whore! Looks great.

Your avatar is totally distracting though! ;)

Afghi420

Afghi420

AND YES IM IN B.C. CANADA...LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.. I HAVE A MEDICAL LICENCE...

Hey there.. How are things in BC? Im out east in NB.. I have been dying to take a trip out west again though.. I drove to BC twice in the past but never stayed long enough. Im thinking of going out and staying for awhile this time. Id like to find a remote quiet area to live and maybe hook up with some expert growers over time. Have you ever tried Pollcat? I saw that strain in skunk magazine, not sure if it's true but they said the potentcy of pollcat is better then anything found in the gulf islands, and it's supposed to have a roadkill skunk smell as well.. Sounds like exactly what im looking for. Im searching for a good indoor strain to grow this winter. I have settled on either black domina or la confidential. ive actually got a couple black domina's and lemon skunk's going outside now so i should get to sample the domina atleast. Basically im trying to find the strongest couchlocking type strain i can find, something that really packs a punch for hours. I grew an afghi strain over a decade ago that was the strongest smoke i have ever had, super crazy smell as well that went through walls.. It would be nice to find another killer afghi or roadkill skunk strain. Although im not going to focus on smells so much and worry more about the high for now. im trying to find somethin g that is noticably better then al the rest, like the way they describ e that pollcat sounds good..

Top Bottom