Pre 98 Bubba Kush & Master Kush - Stealth Fluoro Cab Grow

• Thread starter red_eye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

red_eye

This is my very first post here and my 3rd time ever growing. I am so impressed at the level of knowledge of these forums. I hope to get some great advice when I need it, and give some if I can.

I have a new cab design. The top is a 2' x 3' x 3' Scrog with 3 Master Kush (Skunk #1 x Hindu) and 2 Pre 98 Bubbas. The cuts I got were from a guy I met at Home Depot in SoCal. He said that the Bubba is from Swerve. Not sure about the origins of the Master Kush?

The fluoro setup I have is the New Wave 2 foot 4 bulb t5 setup. And to fill the space on the left I hung 2 cf bulbs. For ventilation I have a Vortex 4" 172 cfm inline with a can9000 carbon scrubber inside pulling the air through and out.

I suspended the ladies about 3 inches above the drain pan so that I am able to flush em.

For the mum/clone box. I Have the same fluoro setup on the right, but on the left I have a seedling warming mat for cloning. I've been having some serious issues getting these ladies to root. I'm considering putting in a mini bubble cloner...

These are shots of the day before I'm turning the lights over to 12/12. In the bottom there are 2 bonzai mommas of each strain. These pics are from my cell. more hi-rez pics and details to follow.

Thanks for stopping by.

red_eye

Pre 98 bubba kush  master kush   stealth fluoro cab grow
Pre 98 bubba kush  master kush   stealth fluoro cab grow 2
Pre 98 bubba kush  master kush   stealth fluoro cab grow 3
Pre 98 bubba kush  master kush   stealth fluoro cab grow 4
Pre 98 bubba kush  master kush   stealth fluoro cab grow 5
Pre 98 bubba kush  master kush   stealth fluoro cab grow 6
Pre 98 bubba kush  master kush   stealth fluoro cab grow 7
Pre 98 bubba kush  master kush   stealth fluoro cab grow 8
Pre 98 bubba kush  master kush   stealth fluoro cab grow 9
Pre 98 bubba kush  master kush   stealth fluoro cab grow 10
P

Papa_kush

pretty stealthy bro lookin good. Things will start getting exciting now that ur flowering!

Oh and BTW, welcome to the farm bro!

D

D9420

nice setup looks like its gonna work pretty good thats gonna fill in nice. never saw the pre-98 grown like that do you think it will increases its yield?

F

Fear

thats a pretty cool setup man, industrial lookin, nice little sog you'll have there. My third grow finish's in a couple weeks pretty excited. Many Good Harvets man. Peace from Cali.

-Fear

R

red_eye

Here are a few harvest pics of my last grow with the pre-98 at 10 weeks. I they are taken in some sunlight just before trimming. The funny thing is that my camera numbered one of them img_0420...

This was a scrog grow using the same growlight.

IMG 0416
IMG 0417
IMG 0418
IMG 0419
IMG 0420
IMG 0421
IMG 0423
Moe Danks

Moe Danks

welcome to the farm red eye.
that's a killer lookin set up. cant wait to see what comes from this cab of dank.
:smiley_joint:

R

red_eye

Here are some new pics of the grow.

I built a mini bubble cloner with room for 10 starts. It has two 8 inch airstones with a Tetra whisper 40. I hope that this helps my cloning issues.

The mums are getting a root pruning and new pots tomorrow!

There is a 3 picture pano of the screen thats filling fast!

Thanks for stopping by!

Red_Eye

-

IMG 0024
IMG 0023
IMG 0018
Scrog pano
IMG 0025
IMG 0034
IMG 0035
IMG 0036
IMG 0037
IMG 0038
IMG 0039
IMG 0040
IMG 0041
IMG 0042
R

red_eye

Awesome! 2 of the Bubba cuts are already showing roots! If anyone has issues cloning, the bubbler is the way to go!!!!

-Redeye

R

red_eye

These ladies are exploding now! The Master is a stretchy bitch, but that's where the screen is key. The Bubba's stretch is very minimal compared to the Master. I contacted the breeder, it is definitely a Hindu master. "It was a gift from an Angel".

I noticed that one of the fan leaves is showing some really cool marbled variegation. One strain that I am very interested in is DJ Short's Vanilluna. That strain shows the same type of marbling.

Is this a pheno that I should try to preserve?

The bubble cloner is rockin the casbaugh! Roots showing on 4 cuts, 2 Bubba and 2 Master.

I am getting very excited with the progress!!!!!

-Thanks for stopping by,

red_eye

-

IMG 0026
IMG 0027
IMG 0028
IMG 0029
IMG 0030
IMG 0022
IMG 0023
IMG 0024
IMG 0034
IMG 0019
IMG 0032
R

red_eye

I just inspected the clones again. What I thought were root was just leftovers from cutting at the node. I had a warming mat under the bubbler and the temps were in the high 70's. So i shut the mat off to bring the temps down. I hope it helps.

I'm still really curious about the variegation on the Bubba leaf. Anyone have any thoughts?

red_eye

S

shivavaranessi

ive never seen anything like that on a normal healthy plant(not saying these look unhealthy) but ide put that down to some kind of deficiency seemings as leaves are ment to be green down to photosynthesis if any other colour then this shows that cell is breaking.......i can already see you have the start of what looks like nute burn,maybe you are using to much of one thing and not enuff of the other
but otherwise things look kushty here! bro
peace
shiva:)

R

red_eye

Thanks for the info Shiva!

The temps got a little warm one day and the soil dried out and ALL the plants wilted pretty severely. I thought that this was the cause for what looks like nute burn. I did add 8 tablespoons of fox farm bat guano and mixed it with the first inch ofto the top soil last week - (thats what was recommended on the box). Could this be the cause of the nute burn?

I'll ease up a bit on my nute regimen in the mean time for safety!

Thank you so much.

red_eye

U

USApotluvr1

Hey red eye!

Great set up, red eye! They look good and healthy, hope you get your nute burn situation figured out, good luck with your harvest,, bro'! p

R

red_eye

I think the nute burn issue was caused by the FF Bat Guano. I removed about 80% of it from the top and replaced with fresh compost. I hope this helps.

The cuttings in the bubbler are having some issues. The tips seem to drying out. I thought that I wouldn't need to keep them covered using this method.

I'll post some more pictures tonight once the lights are on.

red_eye

G

greenday

thanks for the bubbler cloning pics and advice. about how long before they are rooted and ready for transplant? very interesting set up. keep it up and hope to see more pics. peace.

R

red_eye

The screen is completely full now! I wonder how much this grow will yield... I am going out of town for a couple of weeks and am having someone care-take. The stretch has pretty much stopped, so I feel comfortable letting someone water them.

I wish I let the Bubba pop up above the screen a bit more. But the Master is going to bulk up really well! All but one clone now has root buds! Things are going good for now. I hope that everything is still rockin when I get back!!

Talk to y'all soon!

red_eye

Thank you everyone for all the gracious comments. This has been hard work, and I had to share it with the fellow farmers!!!!

darksideX

darksideX

yo redeye..i'm likin' ur setup brah..very nice and clean work'd:yes
also the gals look pretty nice
keep it swingin:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom