Pre 98 Bubba Kush, McFly, Fire White, & LA Pure Kush x Uzbekistani HP

• Thread starter koopa troopa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koopa troopa

What's up to the shiners out there? If you got haters, then you are doing something right.

Some of you guys have seen my previous grows and now I got another one. Got a bigger flowering tent for the time being and a bigger light, etc. The plants were all vegged under a 600w MH. Switched to HPS today to initiate flowering.

Got the botanicare 25 site cloner recently and that thing is a gem.

Equipment:
Vortex 6"
1000w HPS w/ Yieldmaster Hood
Phresh Filter 6"

Strains to be flowered:
Pre 98 Bubba Kush
McFly
OG Kush (fire) x The White - Unknown Pheno from seed
LA Pure Kush x Uzbekistani HP - Bodhi Testers

Clones/Veg:
Pre 98 Bubba
McFly
Fire White
Double Purple Doja
SR71 Purple Kush
The White
Blockhead (Krome's Cut)

Gonna take some cuts of the bodhi testers. I had 4 of them at one point, but identified 3 males late in veg. The pollen from all the males will be collected together. Hopefully they drop soon and I might dust every strain in there.

DSCN3239.JPG

DSCN3241.JPG

Aligee

Aligee

nice one bro !!! aint seen ya postin in awhile that whitefire is something special !!!

true grit

true grit

good to see ya homie, been a hot minute. kill it on that La PK- i just got some La kush cut and need a some grows to figure which one it is! lol.

saldiado

saldiado

Goodshit man

That's one hell of a stable bro, i remember you were very fond of the white. Looking forwArd to seeing the girls blow up forya. Keep it up the farm is coming back , it was looking dark and dim there.:free-character-smil

K

koopa troopa

hey everybody! was i really not posting for that long? summer was all vegging, no flowering...

the white is still one of my faves. only grew her out once though...

homebrew420

homebrew420

Looks good so far! Really interested in that Double Purple Doja. Did you get one that really goes purple? Don't get me wrong they all sound fabulous though. Will be checking in on this one. Greatest of luck, though by what I have seen from you Koopa no luck necessary! Keep it up homes.

Peace

K

koopa troopa

not sure on the exact DPD pheno. hopefully my boy can chime in here on what she's like. giesel x afghani kush and the white bubba should be here soon too. BAAAMMM!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
bump on this one. whats up koopa....lets see some pics homie boi. im watching this grow as im interested in all the stain getting bloomed this run. is the white fire your running just one pheno from clone or is it from seed and multiple phenos? also, whats the story on this mcfly cut? is that cut and the pre98 the orginal clones or are they S1s? sorry for all the questions just trying to get involved in this thread haha....good work so far bro. ill be watchin~SMF~

true grit

true grit

heard mc fly is c99x kq xc99...hope to be running that one soon as well....any more info would be rockin tho..ha

K

koopa troopa

still waiting for more pistil clusters...

the lone fire white is from seed. it looks 50/50 based on the leaves, but i'll be able to tell down the road. the bubba and mcfly are original cuts as far as i know.

mcfly comes from the swamp and is sourced by bigricky/hustlean. here is a write-up from another site:

"Originally Posted by G's^
Alrighty......here she goes.

Mcfly

There was this dude named Ricky of a Big Nature. He was MATES w a bloke named Nemotracks. Nemo and Ricky were weed pen pals with a passion for flavor and potency.
Nemotracks was lucky enough to have a friend(Jabberwocky) who shared a special cindy with him. Nemo doused a mixed room with Sour Queen pollen, and sent Ricky a slurry of beans, all mixed up..... a grab bag of winners. the cindy crosses were easy to identify. Ricky took several winners form this batch, and doused them again w some more Sour Queen pollen(thanks Liz).

again, the winners were selected, and taken to a different location for final selection while the spot used for the crosses was bleached and scrubbed and left to sit for a cycle. 2 final phenos were picked. the second pheno is heftier in yield and almost smell free in flower and Ricky's family holds that 1 down, while Ricky has worked the stinky girl.

best results....
cut 5 node clones, after roots appear, fim immediately,then root in small dixie cups,veg under t5s for 1 week,then transplant to 3 gallons after a week and veg under a 1k min.... do not, i repeat, do not, let her get over 1 foot before flipping to 12/12....you want monster plants,but most cant handle a room full of mcfly trees unless you know how to work full time on dank,,worth evey minute,but she is a tree, not for little boys. she yields like like a can of beans makes farts, definitively. She smells like the backside of heaven, and the high will fix any crazy motherfuckers dome piece. It worked for me, it can work for you.

enjoy"

i did some minor punctuation and grammatical corrections to make it an easier read. no censoring either.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
pretty interesting read there koopa. i havnt ran her either but im looking forward to your grow of her. your probably a few weeks ahead of me with her. i just got the clones a few days ago but they are rooted. def gonna watch the show and good luck man, that mcfly sounds like its gonna stretch like a mofo. put that fucker next to a bubba and its gonna look hilarious haha.

rawman

rawman

still waiting for more pistil clusters...

the lone fire white is from seed. it looks 50/50 based on the leaves, but i'll be able to tell down the road. the bubba and mcfly are original cuts as far as i know.

mcfly comes from the swamp and is sourced by bigricky/hustlean. here is a write-up from another site:

"Originally Posted by G's^
Alrighty......here she goes.

Mcfly

There was this dude named Ricky of a Big Nature. He was MATES w a bloke named Nemotracks. Nemo and Ricky were weed pen pals with a passion for flavor and potency.
Nemotracks was lucky enough to have a friend(Jabberwocky) who shared a special cindy with him. Nemo doused a mixed room with Sour Queen pollen, and sent Ricky a slurry of beans, all mixed up..... a grab bag of winners. the cindy crosses were easy to identify. Ricky took several winners form this batch, and doused them again w some more Sour Queen pollen(thanks Liz).

again, the winners were selected, and taken to a different location for final selection while the spot used for the crosses was bleached and scrubbed and left to sit for a cycle. 2 final phenos were picked. the second pheno is heftier in yield and almost smell free in flower and Ricky's family holds that 1 down, while Ricky has worked the stinky girl.

best results....
cut 5 node clones, after roots appear, fim immediately,then root in small dixie cups,veg under t5s for 1 week,then transplant to 3 gallons after a week and veg under a 1k min.... do not, i repeat, do not, let her get over 1 foot before flipping to 12/12....you want monster plants,but most cant handle a room full of mcfly trees unless you know how to work full time on dank,,worth evey minute,but she is a tree, not for little boys. she yields like like a can of beans makes farts, definitively. She smells like the backside of heaven, and the high will fix any crazy motherfuckers dome piece. It worked for me, it can work for you.

enjoy"

i did some minor punctuation and grammatical corrections to make it an easier read. no censoring either.

Ha I never read that. Like a can of beans makes farts..... Classic

rawman

rawman

How much has yours stretched? I topped it today at probably about 9 inches. Thinking I wanna flower soon if she really does stretch tons. Nice work, I hope you will keep us updated cause I can't wait to see her....!

K

koopa troopa

i topped her a few days before i flipped to keep her from stretching too much. i'd say between 2-3x stretch for me. when i had SFV, i did the same thing to her.

Top Bottom