Pre Filter for carbon filter

• Thread starter urijah710420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Not sure, but can I ask you if you notice a difference of lifespan with the prefilter?

Maybe it's the filters I buy, but I find they only last 2 grows regardless of having the prefilter on or not.

I would love to make them last longer.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not sure, but can I ask you if you notice a difference of lifespan with the prefilter?

Maybe it's the filters I buy, but I find they only last 2 grows regardless of having the prefilter on or not.

I would love to make them last longer.

Is your humidity over 65% often? That will kill them.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

BigCube

BigCube

Is your humidity over 65% often? That will kill them.

No, almost never. The house has a dehumidifier, it's set to 50% the tent averages about 55%.

These are small tent filters, and probably not the best ones you can get lol. They are vivosun filters. Like 60 bucks each.

I use the prefilter if the filter is on the intake side, I take it off if it's on the exhaust side.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No, almost never. The house has a dehumidifier, it's set to 50% the tent averages about 55%.

These are small tent filters, and probably not the best ones you can get lol. They are vivosun filters. Like 60 bucks each.

I use the prefilter if the filter is on the intake side, I take it off if it's on the exhaust side.

you can stuff the prefilter inside when you push through to keep particles out if needed.

And i have only used phresh filters. But they use the Australian carbon that is recommended and mine have lasted over 18 months (all still worked when replaced).

I am filtering up to 8 flowering plants and up to 2 drying in the closet in the flower room.

I highly recommend them.

Madmax

Madmax

There is questions asked and answered by phresh on the carbon filters and they mention if humidity gets over 75% it reduces its life...i thought it was 65% to MIM..seen it the other day when looking into the v2 hyper phresh fans..

urijah710420

urijah710420

Update! What ever you do, do not use poly batting. I'm finding this shit all over my buds in my tent. Luckily I only have 3 plants in there but I spent 2hrs picking this shit off one plant and there is still a ton of it left. Literally ever bud has a little bit of the poly fiber. Some how it must have been falling down on to my plants as my filter is all the way up in the tent. How bad would it be to smoke these buds now? I have a rosin press so I'm thinking I'll just press this harvest. Epic fail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom