Pre mixing nutrients

• Thread starter Mr.Juice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

Here is what is hopefully a simple question. I’m using RO water for my plants and using AN micro bloom grow 3 part nutrients. I use 10L distilled water jugs that I will fill regularly.

Is it suggested to only mix up what is needed for that particular water or is it ok to let a mixed solution sit for a while. Or if I know 3 days from now I will plan to feed can I mix and let it sit until it’s needed. As of now I only mix what I need. Any comments appreciated.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Here is what is hopefully a simple question. I’m using RO water for my plants and using AN micro bloom grow 3 part nutrients. I use 10L distilled water jugs that I will fill regularly.

Is it suggested to only mix up what is needed for that particular water or is it ok to let a mixed solution sit for a while. Or if I know 3 days from now I will plan to feed can I mix and let it sit until it’s needed. As of now I only mix what I need. Any comments appreciated.

No problem pre mixing them. Most of us premix 50+ gal rezs and feed from them over days to weeks.

Top Bottom