Preflowers turning brown help please

• Thread starter Dr.Tweak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr.Tweak

Dr.Tweak

I am on week 4 into flowering and preflowers are turning brown/orange. Is this normal ? Its only 10% of each flower its happening to

Preflowers turning brown help please
Preflowers turning brown help please 2
Normski420

Normski420

more info please. Temps, Medium,light distance, ppm and ph etc

Dr.Tweak

Dr.Tweak

more info please. Temps, Medium,light distance, ppm and ph etc
My medium is coco coir from cannacoco , i am running 2 sf1000 in a 2.5x2.5 tent . My temps are 78 with lights on and 70 when its off. My light distance is at 18” away. My Ph is between 5.8 to 6.0 .
I dont know much about ppm tbh

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

No, it's not normal unless there is pollen flying around.

Those are a bit beyond the preflower stage.

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Could be a number of things and could be normal. I’ve had strains do this and give me brown/bronze colored colas.
043DD187 02AE 4714 8E79 D21458D1ACB5
Could be over feeding, over watering, a leaf rubbing the pistils or like mentioned there could be pollen. Checking and making sure there’s no sacs on anything is what I’d be most concerned about.
Also if I’m not mistaken if pollen has found the pistils they will turn brown and recede back, yours look to be just brown on the tips and not receding.

Dr.Tweak

Dr.Tweak

No, it's not normal unless there is pollen flying around.

Those are a bit beyond the preflower stage.
I do have a second tent just for my males . I have 1 male i chosen from the phenos of a strain im working on called unicorn treats (UnicornPissXStrawberrypie) the pollen sacs are not even open yet can it possible some of them opened already and got to my females? The male plant is on week 3 of flower

Anthem

Anthem

I do have a second tent just for my males . I have 1 male i chosen from the phenos of a strain im working on called unicorn treats (UnicornPissXStrawberrypie) the pollen sacs are not even open yet can it possible some of them opened already and got to my females? The male plant is on week 3 of flower
Yes it is possible

Latest posts

Top Bottom