Premature Orange Hairs

• Thread starter blazeone44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazeone44

blazeone44

what's up guys, noticed this on two of my plants in the corner of the garden. A few hairs are turning orange prematurely and the buds seem to be forming a little different structure. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Premature orange hairs
Premature orange hairs 2
Premature orange hairs 3
palm eezy

palm eezy

Cir

anyone have any idea about this spotting? i found several leaves with tiny patches like this and ended up spending hours scoping fan after fan after fan leaf.

the buds themselves look fairly developed, not sure what day you're in. could be early maturation; could be that they get brushed/touched; could be from pollination.

hiboy

hiboy

We had to spray eagle 20 also it does some weird things to your leaves at least with ours it did
my guy quadrupled the dosage on accident got it wrong but everything lived in is actually looking really good point in one week probably 1.5 a light which isn't bad for our place there

Leew421

Leew421

The hairs don't stay white the whole time in flower till the end. They have a shelf life if you will. The issue is if nothing else grows in that spot. Most likely new white hairs will pop up there

Leew421

Leew421

And honestly ypunwant to remove all the lower small bud sites to encourage more growth to the other buds. Transfer the energy

Issack

Issack

If it was sprayed with 4 times the dose of eagle 20, I'm pretty sure it's nute burn. That stuff is serious shit. It Will be in the buds you smoke too spraying it this late.

Samoan

Samoan

Sorry to post on your thread but I believe I have something that looks like very advanced stages of that...and I'm not sure what it is or what to do. Where there should be nice white hairs shooting out I have dark orange mature looking hairs blistery leaves and totally stunted growth...I'm very upset as this is the case for a majority of my clones

Issack

Issack

Og biowar full strength 24 hour brew. spray when light's go out. Do this 4 days in a row. You will kill everything I promise. Just had them and this works 100%

sixstring

sixstring

As @DrMcSkunkins mentioned earlier check for nanners or full blown pollen sacs,they turn brown/orange almost immediately when they get pollinated.
Then again spray does it and also some strains turn early like northern lights.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

what's up guys, noticed this on two of my plants in the corner of the garden. A few hairs are turning orange prematurely and the buds seem to be forming a little different structure. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Unless uv sprayed it with anything. Hat could have burnt the hairs ur fine Iv had some plants hairs turn orange on me before

P

PharmHand

Almost looks like it was being pummeled by cold/dry wind from your ac? I've seen that in corners of rooms without good ac ducting . I'm super anal about getting duct work dialed in, lots of thermometers and an anemometer to get everything even everywhere. Makes a massive difference

Issack

Issack

Sorry to post on your thread but I believe I have something that looks like very advanced stages of that...and I'm not sure what it is or what to do. Where there should be nice white hairs shooting out I have dark orange mature looking hairs blistery leaves and totally stunted growth...I'm very upset as this is the case for a majority of my clones
My last 2 posts was directed to you man. You have russets.

Samoan

Samoan

My last 2 posts was directed to you man. You have russets.

Yeah Issack...the whole plant is effected, how was your recovery?
BTW Thank you for your help Major
Is this the stuff I want? Suggest 4oz or 16? The 16 is around $60

Latest posts

Top Bottom