"Premium" accounts and "Supporters"

• Thread starter StinkyGr33n
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StinkyGr33n

StinkyGr33n

I've seen these markers next to some of your handles, what do these things mean in the context of this forum? How does one go about becoming a premium member / supporter?

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I don't think it is just for a seed purchase, although I truly don't know. I always assumed that a supporter was either a donor (cash) or a seller/vendor, who pays advertising fees.

StinkyGr33n

StinkyGr33n

What I happened across was that you can become a member by adding $100 to a seed purchase.
Not sure if this is still the case.
Hmmm. Ok cool, thanks for that. I will be ordering some seeds in the next couple of months after I get moved, so we will see then. I'll update if I learn anything.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I read somewhere on here that a while back the admin gave users a choice to pay a one time fee to become lifetime supporters. I think you get access to forums that regular users can’t access. Updates have been made on the site and things have changed so that may not be case anymore.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Supporters are advertisers. Those who have paid to advertise on the forum. There is a hidden forum section for premium members & supporters but it’s hardly ever used. My post wishing everyone a happy thanksgiving is still the last post in that hidden forum. Heh.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
I've seen these markers next to some of your handles, what do these things mean in the context of this forum? How does one go about becoming a premium member / supporter?

All;

I think i have cracked the code with the help of 1Diesel1.

Rite on bro! Logic is the boss here. This is his place. Contact him here

Contact us

www.thcfarmer.com
Good luck bro! Hope it works out fer ya:)

What i was told by "Logic" was that the cost was $100 via bitcoin.

btw. PM mail to @logic works too.

Hope it helps... 🍻

Top Bottom