Pretty Girl PHOTO SHOOT BEAUT

  • Thread starter FarmerJess
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FarmerJess

FarmerJess

49
33
Still on week three but only a couple days left. My first seed to dirt and I couldn't be more proud of how she's turning out so far. 😍
Pretty girl photo shoot beaut 3
Pretty girl photo shoot beaut 4
Pretty girl photo shoot beaut
Pretty girl photo shoot beaut 2
 
FarmerJess

FarmerJess

49
33
Week 3 and you only have a few days left? 90% of mine go 70 days plus in flower, the other 10% go longer
She will be on week 4 Monday. That's the half way mark. I believe she'll be done after 8 weeks. First time grower so not positive.
 
FarmerJess

FarmerJess

49
33
Y'all I know. Its definitely not ready and won't be for awhile. Calm down. 🤭 I forgot to say " ....couple days left till the half way mark.." Anyway 😅 im new but nit that new 😉
 
3cats

3cats

316
63
Y'all I know. Its definitely not ready and won't be for awhile. Calm down. 🤭 I forgot to say " ....couple days left till the half way mark.." Anyway 😅 im new but nit that new 😉
I'd recommend you look at a 10 week finish over 8, the last 2 weeks they will plump up a lot and may double in girth and weight over those 2 weeks, start to dim your lights back 15% a week after 8 to let them ripen
 
FarmerJess

FarmerJess

49
33
Gratz so far, but looks like there are more than a month to go not a few days..
Can we also see the whole beauty itself? 🧐
Have fun growing 🤪. Thanks. She is n her resting hours right now but I snapped a few..not so great pix but enough to get the idea.
IMG 20231210 095407822
IMG 20231210 095413009
IMG 20231210 095424818
 
juanderer

juanderer

179
93
Awesome job.

I've been in the last couple of weeks of my first grow for about two months now. 🤣
 
Top Bottom