Price of good bud in other countries

• Thread starter crazycatwoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crazycatwoman

crazycatwoman

Hi Eveyone!

Having never been out of the good old USA, I am just curious what good bud goes for in other countries. Also in countries where it is legal. I know here in the US it can vary by different strains and also state by state. I hope it is ok to post this question on this site as I am not meaning to break any rules. Any of you out there who respond to this please put it in US dollar amounts as I wouldn't have a clue how to convert say UK amount to US amount.

Purrs.............catwoman

C

Core

6-8 € a gram in Belgium....better quality goes bout 10€-12,5€
its about the same as in holland

H

Hash Master

after convertion a ounce comes out at $244 for high quaility weed. $81 for a ounce of decent hashish. man what happened to my currency? lol.

A

adam

im finally legal to leave usa woohoo.i plan on hitting portugal any one have any bud info?how much?how easy to find?where/who to ask?plan on going late sept so any info would rock.

D

dredidread

200 a zip? yall are lucky! some kids are payin 450 for zones of mk ultras. shit is tight as hell out here.

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

im finally legal to leave usa woohoo.i plan on hitting portugal any one have any bud info?how much?how easy to find?where/who to ask?plan on going late sept so any info would rock.
hi
was in libson in june. you get offered plenty in the downtown area, rossio, lovely bags of weed and hash fingers but i decided not to try my luck.
i had read on the travel guide that the youth like to hang out at miradouro santacaterina so i went there to check it out and talk to some young people that were smoking.
managed to score from them after a friendly chat.....20 euros got me about 3g of nice maroc hash

dont go to alfama at night, bairro alto is cool, the junkies dont mess with you

peace
BR

A

adam

thanx Bans. being able to speak portuguese should make my stay much easier.never been before but heard about the recent decrim. on all drugs a few years back.i was hoping i could find an outdoor crop and get a tour.dont think it would be too hard with my speaking language and having some persuasion skills haha.might stay a week or month depending on the wether and how fun it is.

crazycatwoman

crazycatwoman

I guess what prompted me to ask how much weed was going for is an article I seen in a High Times Magizine. They had listed different strains of bud and what it was going for in different parts of the country(USA). I just couldn't believe the price of an ounce in some states, like Texas, New York and others. Bud going for 400.00 and 500.00 an ounce seems kind of crazy to me. I guess it just depends of what you have and the grade it is. In Oregon, off the street, depending on the time of year bud goes anywhere from 200.00 to 300.00 an ounce. I have seen pounds going for as low as 1,800.00 and as high as 3,200.00 again depending on the time of year. I am just wondering if it became legal through out the U.S., if the price would go up or go down. I guess that is another debate in it's self. But, if the governament was involved and any control at all with it . I can't inmagine it doing anything but going up in price.

Catwoman

R

ReelBusy1

I guess what prompted me to ask how much weed was going for is an article I seen in a High Times Magizine. They had listed different strains of bud and what it was going for in different parts of the country(USA). I just couldn't believe the price of an ounce in some states, like Texas, New York and others. Bud going for 400.00 and 500.00 an ounce seems kind of crazy to me. I guess it just depends of what you have and the grade it is.
distribution costs are related to risk.
The farther or more dangerous to move the product through and costs go up.
Heck just taking a pound from BC to the USA practically doubles the value of it.

billopuffalot

billopuffalot

down under in oz
20 us gets about a 1.2 grams
40 us gets about 3-3.5 grams
72 us gets a 7 gram bag
255 us gets u an oz
2390 us gets u a lb in season
3500 us gets quality out of season bud lb
weights to $$ vary with quality and size of purchase

thats easy coast queensland
all the ebst
bil

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

thanx Bans. being able to speak portuguese should make my stay much easier.never been before but heard about the recent decrim. on all drugs a few years back.i was hoping i could find an outdoor crop and get a tour.dont think it would be too hard with my speaking language and having some persuasion skills haha.might stay a week or month depending on the wether and how fun it is.
you're welcome adam....i guess you wanted something more than a "smoker's guide to lisbon"! lol

even though drug use is totally decrim in portugal, smartshops can't sell seeds, even though they sell various entheogens including peyote and san pedro grow kits! i thought that was strange....

have a nice trip!
BR

F

FastForward

It's about £180 an oz here in the UK for generic semi-decent weed. £150 for an oz of contaminated gritweed or 40 day imported wet powerplant or that vietnamese string tied schwag shite, which a carrot has greater THC content.

Apparently it's £10/gm for the high end stuff if you can find it (cheese crosses, hazes, elites).

Is it any wonder that literally millions of people are growing for themselves???!

S

Skuff

UK - All depends on who you know.. On the street to joe bloggs id say high grade £160+ other bud £130+.

in Bulgaria u can find verry expensive shit haha thats why we grow are own if we can 15 euro(10 $) and u dont know for what:)

Top Bottom