Prices are up on Undercurrents?

• Thread starter Donkdbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Donkdbz

Just went to the Current Culture website and noticed I don't see barebones anymore and the price seems to be up a few 100bucks on each setup.

Did they upgrade the air stones, air pumps, or water pumps?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Donk......all the pricing was adjusted to reflect the inputs that are in the systems.

The previous interim pricing wasn't accounting for the 3" PVC mani's (price out 2" vs. 3" fittings to see the diff), larger air and water pumps, thicker lids, etc....

The pricing on the 8 gallons stayed the same or dropped slightly as they were already accurate relative to cost of the inputs.

In short....The pricing you had been seeing for the UC13's had been disproportionately low and is now more consistent with the quality of UC's being built.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

The UC lets ya make a few hundred a day if you're playin' those cards right. Start countin' pounds and not ounces. :)

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

I know... I want a bare bones so bad but have yet to hear back from them at this time. No biggy as I should have money in Sept. Only reason I am not getting the full system is my layout is different. Just the way my room was built. I love these systems as they show alot of promise and results.

D

Donkdbz

The UC lets ya make a few hundred a day if you're playin' those cards right. Start countin' pounds and not ounces. :)

I am busy trimming the pounds I got from my Coco trees.

I was planning on getting the 6XXL13 barebones. It was like 800. but I don't see it anymore. and the 6xxl13 was 1200 now its 1500. When I called and asked they said it came with a pondmaster 40 air pump and a 500gph pump.

A few hundred bucks is still a few hundred bucks I could spend on nutes and other bills.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

TrueThat.jpg

I'd do it up in a strip club, but I get what you're sayin'. :D

M

mrdizzle

bust one out with 3gal pvc and the homedepot tubs, 6 buckets will cost you roughly $500 bucket with an ap 100 and a 1200gph pump

$12 tub(6)
$6 uni-seals(12)
$74 3in pvc
$150 ap-100
$120 1200gph danner pump

S

Space Flotsam

forgive the newbie question but wtf are you talking about?! ;) :D
what/who are Undercurrents?

squarepusher

squarepusher

bust one out with 3gal pvc and the homedepot tubs, 6 buckets will cost you roughly $500 bucket with an ap 100 and a 1200gph pump

$12 tub(6)
$6 uni-seals(12)
$74 3in pvc
$150 ap-100
$120 1200gph danner pump

amen

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

This just in......

UC's are not only available Bare Bones(no air pump, air stone)...but it sounds like also as the UC DIY13's and UC8's.....

From what I understand its the modules (with holes),Heavy Duty lids, net pots and Epicenter.......no pumps.

Sounds like it's intended for those with custom needs and preferences.

I hit em up for pricing last week on it but they said final pricing won't be available till middle of next week.

Donkz, pretty certain the UC6XXLi3's come with and AP-100....8 gallons it's a 40 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom